You hug him from back

oookaaay, I am kind of lazy when I make this chapter but thank goodness it turnout quite well, so here they are...

Akashi

You and Akashi are alone at the student council room, you help him finish some student council's document, when Akashi taking some files on the shelf you look at his broad back and having an urge to hug him. Unconsciously you hug Akashi from back and make him startled.

"what's wrong (first name)?" he asked you while looking back.

"umm, I just want to hug you, can't I?" you reply with a bit pleading eyes. He sigh at you and making a soft smile after that.

"is that so? Then let go of me, so I can hug you back" you do as he said and the two of you share a comfortable warms for a moment.

Aomine

You and Aomine are alone in his house, you helped him cleaned up his mess up room. You willingly helped him, but you never thought that his room will be like a big catastrophe, you cleaned up some books and magazine he has.

When you look back at him whose trying to stack his book, you stare at his tanned broad back that look so masculine in your eyes. You suddenly give him a hug from back, making him flinch.

"what's up (first name)?" asked him confused.

"I just want to hug my boyfriend, was it wrong?" you answer while snuggling at his broad back.

"hee, are you trying to be spoiled?" smirk him.

"so what if I did..." you pouted.

"geez, here let me hug you back" he try to get off from you and hug you in his arms, sharing a warm moment together.

Kise

You are Kise's manager for a day, because his real manager is caught a cold, he trust you as Kise's manager just for today. You look at how awesome and handsome your boyfriend as a model, you keep awing him whenever he make a pose in front of camera. Suddenly a beautiful woman model who take a part in the shoot getting all close with him, making you uncomfortable at the scene.

When the two of you alone in the dress room, you look at his back sadly, and suddenly gave him a firm hug from his back.

"(first name)-chi is something the matter?" asked your blonde boyfriend. You snuggle at his back before started to talk.

"no, it's just you look like really close with that model..." you said, Kise finally catch up with what you meant and he hug you back in his arms.

"are you jealous (first name)-chi? You are so cute, don't worry I only have you in my heart" said him while stroking your head lovingly.

Kuroko

You and Kuroko are alone in his house, you are doing your Japanese literature homework that you didn't get and Kuroko help you because it his specialty.

"oh dear, finally it was done" you sigh in relieve while looking at your homework that already done, you feel proud and happy at the same time.

"you are doing well (first name)-chan" said him patting your head complimenting you. Your face is blushing in happiness because of your sweet boyfriend.

"now let's have some tea" he said, he rise up from his seat but when he about to open the door you suddenly give him a hug from back.

"(first name)-chan, why so sudden?" you didn't answer his question but your hug is getting tighter. He try to release himself from you and started to hug you back while patting your head.

"are you remembering something scary? There, there I am here so it's okay" said him, you are grinning from ear to ear from his touch, feeling comfortable in his arms.

Midorima

You and Midorima is in the mall, when you back from the restroom you can see a bunch of beautiful woman is surrounding Midorima and it looks like they try to flirt with him, but as you can see, your boyfriend can take care of the situation and able to get off from those ladies.

He still didn't know that you already comeback, suddenly you gave him hug from his back and it startled him.

"wha- (first name) wha-what are you doing nanodayo?!" said him a bit panicking. You didn't let go nor answer his question you just tightening your grip to him.

"let go of me, it's embarrassing!!" said him, with his face burning.

"why? You didn't like it if I hug you, Shintaro?" asked you with puppy eyes, his eyes is widen and his face is red like a tomato.

"that's not it, Tch fine let's go to other place if you still want to do it" he drag you in some quiet place and give you a hug that warm your worried heart.

Atsushi

You and Atsushi is alone in his room, like usual he ate his great amount of snack and share some with you, you love at how sweet he sometimes to you. You think to give him a little surprise to show him your feelings. When he about to take some of his snack on his upper shelf, you suddenly hug him from behind.

"hmm (first name)-chin why are you hugging me?" asked him. You didn't answer him and snuggling your face on his back.

"do you feel sad? Here have some pockey we can share it" said him worried while taking a pockey inside the shelf and give it to you, you smile at how sweet he is.

"no, I am not sad, I just want to hug you, because I really like you Atsushi" you smile at him.

"hmm, I see, but if (first name)-chin is this cute, I am afraid I will crush you in my arms" suddenly he hug you back and you can't help but smile at his childish and cute behavior toward you.

Kagami

Kagami invited you to his house, actually it was you who asked him to teach you some recipe he knows and he willingly to help you, knowing how bad is your cook. You feel so happy with the result of your cook, and ate it together with him.

After you finish the food you made, he wash up all the dishes for you, you are very happy and grateful to have him as your boyfriend, so when he lower his guard you suddenly give him hug from his back.

"he-hey what are you doing so suddenly?!" said him startled almost drop the plate he hold.

"I just want to show you my gratitude, can't I?" you reply smiling at him, he blushes because of your cuteness.

"it's not that you can't I was just surprise" he answer with sigh. He wash his hand and wipe it dry, after that he hug you back in his arms.

"geez...you just wanted to be hug right, you should just said it" he smirk when he hold you tight in his arms.

did you like it? if you like it please do vote or comment for it, your support is my motivation to keep going, see you next time...

Love Sa-Chaan