He met your old friend

Finally I got some inspiration, well here they are

Akashi

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

"can you let go of her?" said Akashi intimidating making your friend scared.
"haa, what's wrong with you, I am her friend, so what?" asked your friend.
"he-hey (your friend name) sorry about that, can you go now?" warn you, you know how possessive is your boyfriend, and you afraid if he did something  bad with your old friend.

Then Akashi gave him a devilish grin and approaching your friend.

"I see, then let me give you an option, do you prefer let her go or a painless death (your friend's name)" giving of scary aura around him, your friend is freak out.

"told ya" you said inside your heart, he immediately let you go and say good bye to you, while still freak out of Akashi's threat to him.

"Akashi, you shouldn't be like that" you said calming your boyfriend.

"did you just defend him (first name)?" now he glare at you.

"no I am not, but look at him, he is afraid of you now"

"I don't care" said him and he hold your hand drag you with him.

"I don't like it if someone touch what's mine" said him, you blushed at his words and giggle at how cute your boyfriend.

Aomine

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

"Hey piss off man! What do you want from my girl?!" scowl Aomine to your old friend.

"Hey chill out, we are friend, what so wrong with touching our friends" said your friend scrunch his eyebrows.

"doesn't mean you can touch her all you want in front of me!" said him angry.

"Ahomine, stop it! I am so sorry, could you go now?" you said to your friend feeling sorry of him, and he left you still irritated with Aomine attitude.

"are you stupid or something? You shouldn't shout like that"

"that guy pissed me off, doesn't he know that I am your boyfriend" he said angrily, making you sigh, suddenly Aomine embrace you in his arms make you surprised.

"Ao-"

"shut up!" he said cutting you.

"did you hate it if other men touch me?" you said slowly. He didn't answer it, but you know he did.

"you are so cute" you hug him back, his face is red with your respond.

"Tch, the one who can touch you is only me" you feel happy of your boyfriend childish act toward you, even though you just realize how embarrassing you are when everybody stare at your intimate act in public.

Kise

You and your boyfriend is walking together in the mall to watch new movie. But suddenly you meet your old boy friend and he gave you a hug, because it's been a long time for him not to meet you.

Kise who look at it found it annoying and hurriedly separated your body from him.

"could you please not to touch (first name)-chi's beautiful body, you will disgrace her" scorn him with an irritated and dark aura.