You two pair up in courage test

I don't know whether it's good or not but, here goes nothing. Hope you love it...

Akashi

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.

You hold Akashi hands tightly afraid of getting separated with him, he smile at you and hold your hand tighter.
"Akashi, it's so dark and slippery, I hope we reach the end soon" you said gripping him tightly.

"Don't worry, we will reach it soon" said him reassuring you. You smile and lean your head on his shoulder affectionately, he like it when you act like a spoiled child in front of him, and he like to spoiled you as well.

Suddenly you slipped on the slippery rocks making the two of you fall to the wet rocky road. Your clothes and Akashi's is wet with water, but you hurriedly to Akashi's side afraid if he might get hurt.

"Akashi are you alright?" Asked you worriedly, he nod but smirking when he saw your wet clothes.
"That is brave one (first name)" said him smirking, you are confused but then you notice he look at your clothes and you look at it, and it turn out your clothes is see through showing your sexy colored bra to him. You blushed and cover your upper body.

"Don't look!" You said blushing furiously.
"Are you trying to seduce me after the courage test is over? You are so naughty" said him teasingly, he hurriedly carry you bridal style and went to finish line while ignoring some teachers and students who try to scare you two.

After that he brought you to other room he booked specially to spend a night with you.

Aomine

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.

Usually it was man who walk in the front to protect his girl, but Aomine is not a man with courage in hand when it's about spiritual stuff. He hide behind you while keep holding your shoulder.

"O-oi (first name) don't you dare walk first and leaving me" said him shivering in fear.
"Yeah,yeah" You sigh at his weak side, but you still found him cute when this big tanned man is scared to death with ghost.

You two walked in slippery rocky road, suddenly there are gust of wind that making an eerie sound and it startled you two, Aomine starting to grip your shoulder even tighter.
"I should just skip this damn courage test already" said him shivering. He actually already planned to skip before the test is begin, but when he knew you pair up with him he change his mind and participate it for you.

You proceed walking slowly toward the finish. Suddenly an eerie laugh could be heard, you and Aomine are freeze at the sound.
"Where~are~you~going~?~~" suddenly a woman with messy hair and blood in her face come and scare the two of you.

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" You two shouted, Aomine scream louder than you, making a great echo in the cave and it make the student who become ghost fainted because he saw Aomine's face is scarier than himself, Aomine hurriedly run away leaving you behind.

You sigh at him and feel pity of the fainted student. You hurriedly out bringing the fainted student in your arms. Aomine hurriedly go to your side and apologize for leaving you behind.

Kise

Your school have a school trip to Okinawa, and in the night they make a test courage and all of the student have to participate, you got lucky to having your boyfriend as your partner, it was your turn and now you and him walking hand in hand in dark cave.
"Don't worry (first name)-chi I will protect you from any ghost" said him bravely while holding your hand so you won't get separated. You smile at his courage to protect you from any harm.