They meet your sister

Sorry that i didn't update it, there is a lot of things in my mind that it's hard for me to continue writing, but I will try my best on putting my every thought in this story, hope you love it~~
if you don't have a sister, just imagine you have one.

Akashi

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

"Good day (first name)" Akashi smile at you whose greeting him in the front door, with your sister following you. Akashi realize her presence and bow in front of her.
"Good day Miss (your sister name), it's nice to finally meet you" Akashi show her his handsome smile made your sister can't help but grin.

"Your boyfriend is handsome (first name). Good day to you Akashi" she let him come inside your room while bringing some snacks and drinks. She and Akashi have some chat for a while and seem to have fun together.
"Then I will leave you two together" she rise up and leave you two alone.

"Oh right btw, don't forget to turn the music on if you want to do something naughty okay? see ya" smirk her and leave you two alone in a flash.
"Sister!! What the heck!!" Your jaw is drop and your face is red. But suddenly you can hear Akashi giggle.
"I like your sister" said Akashi smirking at you now.

Aomine

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

Aomine arrive at your house and you greet him happily, suddenly he realizing your sister is right behind you.
"Ah...good afternoon" he bow quite lowly in front of your sister, you giggle at his sudden change of attitude towards your sibling.
"Ooohh...what a stud" flirt you sister while approaching Aomine and put her arms around him.

"Why don't we leave (first name) and have some fun ourselves" your jaw is dropped at your sister attitude to him.
"Well... I don't really mind" smirk Aomine, now you pissed and glare at the two of them.
"Sorry kiddo, it was just a joke, don't be that mad. I have a date with my bf now, see you" said your sister waving to you and off she go.

"Are you really..." You look pissed at Aomine who go along with your sister, and then leave to your room.
"Hey! Don't be mad, I know she is joking, so I just play along" Aomine now try to reassure you that he doesn't have any interest with your sister. You eventually give in but you won't forgive him if he did that again.

Kise

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

"Good morning (first name)-chi~" Kise hurriedly come to you and give you a big hug when he saw you in the front door.
"Morning Ryouta" you smile in happiness of his cute act.
"Isn't that Kise Ryouta the model? So he really is your boyfriend" suddenly your sister pop off from somewhere and that startled you both.

"Told you so" you reply cockily at her, your sister approaching Kise and try to look at him better.
"Good morning (first name)-chi's sister" he bow lowly to your sister.
"Hehe, just like I thought, all of the (first name)-chi's family member must be cute like her" smile him to your sister.

"You have a smooth tongue yourself, can I have your autograph so I can show it to my friend?" Asked your sister, and you facepalmed.
"Sure do" your sister gave him a paper and Kise happily sign it for her. She said thanks and leave you two alone.