Chapter 6: Because i know you.

*Zoeys POV*

I managed to lose him by climbing up into a tree. I quickly, and quetly, made my way back towards were Martyns cabin is, well, was. I needed to grab some things befor I could continue. I made it to my tree, hopefully not have been followed. I climbed up as fast as I could and pulled myself through the trapdoor. I quickly ran to my chest room and grabbed my alchemy bag, the one rythian gave to me. I filled it with everything I would need to live in the wild for a while, along with some books that might be helpful. I herd a noise come from the frint room and loaded my bow, I may not be a fighter, but if I have not other option, I do know how. I aimed it in the direction I herd the noise and slowly made my way over. I turned the corner, loaded bow ready, and was face to face with a shocked sjin. I immediately dropped my weapon and I  hugged him. “Oh thank notch youre allright! I thougth maybe Duncan ot you!” I shouted in a hushed voice. “Same here! Are you hurt? Did he follow you?” He asked quickly. “I’m fine, and I think I lost him. THINK. Notposative. How did you know id be here?” I asked back. “Because I know you. So care to tell me whats happening?” I explained the situation to him and he was thouroly confused, buut I don’t blame him. “Why does he want you again all of the sudden? I mean, he leaves us alone for half a year then out of nowere just burns down Martyns cabin to get to you.” He asked. “No clue, what I do know is he has Marty, Toby, and Tee. And Rythians not Rythian. He even said ‘Im not Rythian. I’m enderborn’” I told Sjin. “well, I say we wait a bit for ‘Enderborn’ to give up, and head over to Sjipsco for supplies, and to warn Sips, then hide.” Sjin said and I agreed.