Lieing And Faking A Smile

By the middle of 7th grade i was covered in pain and shame i only wear black and afraid. Scared of what i've done, scared of who the world would react. I saw other peaple do it and shows show itbut the world hate it, i was confused why show it if it's bad. The thing that fucked me up the most was when when my family actually found out they... they told me... "One or to is ok but what you did is wrong" WRONG! WHAT I DID WAS TO MANY I DID IT WRONG! WHAT THE FUCK! Like are you for real are you serious right now? I was scared not from the actual wounds but from the fact that they said i did It wrong. The real time they spent with me was about 3-5 minutes it wasn't that long and i think i remember laughing it off or at least trying to. I didn't really know what to think at that point. I think i cryed to but i don't know it was pretty vage to me. I didn't really know how to feel but i wear long sleeves for months, i... i didn't do it for a while but something happened and i started again 1 or 2 but i don't know. So when someone would ask about them I would put on a fake smile and laugh if off saying nothing and walking away. Shrugging it off but one girl would ask with a smile on her face and her words we're"you cut"(smileing the whole time). Me lieing saying "No it was a dare or my uncle did it". It kinda put me in a place where i didnt want to be. I was depressed and didn't want to show it faking smiles and lieing to everyone including myself. It put my in a dark place and down is where i was heading. I was lost,afraid,and ashamed.