"Okay, I will but why can't you come down now?"  she asked him as she sat up in the bed.

"Because Mommy has to take care of something for Daddy first." Lucas said and I legit face palmed and tried so hard to not laugh out loud. I couldn't believe he just said that to her. I was silently laughing and I think Lucas knew it.

"Can I play with the iPad, Mommy?" Lucy asked as she turned to face me. 

"Yeah baby you can. Turn the TV on okay. I'll be down in a minute." I said to her with a smile. 

Lucy got up off the bed and within seconds of her running out of the door Lucas was on top of me again. I started laughing hysterically and he began kissing on my neck which caused me to slowly stop laughing. He then made his way up to my mouth and kissed me. I kissed him back and moaned into his mouth as our tongues swriled around each others. He pulled away and then kissed on my neck again.

"Lucas." I said in between breaths as he continued to kiss me on my neck "I love you but we can't do this now. She is going to come back wondering where we are." 

Lucas stopped what was he doing and looked down at me "She's on the iPad it will be fine." he said then he stated kissing me again. 

I pulled away once more "I'm serious, Lucas." I laughed. "I will make it up to you later I promise." 

"Worst case of blue balls ever." Lucas said I started laughing even harder. 

"I'm sorry." I chuckled. "That's what happens when you are living with a 6 year old." 

"What time does  she go down for a nap?" he asked and I laughed even more. 

"She doesn't nap anymore you idiot. She's 7." 

"Yeah you think this is funny don't you?" he said then I snorted. 

"Yes, you're acting like a child." I giggled. 

"You're lucky I love you. Lets go downstairs before our little cockblocker comes looking for us." he said and I started laughing even more. 

"I can't with you, Huckleberry." I said as he got up off me. 

Lucas and I made our way downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get started on breakfast for us. He came back in a couple minutes later to get himself a drink. 

"She's still on that iPad you know." he said and I chuckled again. 

"Give it up, already." I said as I continued to mix the waffle batter. 

"You should give it up already." he said and I turned to look at him. 

"You should get your ass back in the living room and leave me alone." I said with a chuckle. 

Lucas walked over to me and kissed me softly "I love you." he said before leaving the kitchen and going back out with Lucy. 

I continued to get breakfast made and I had Lucy's plate ready for her so I called her to the table and told her I'd be out with her food in a minute. Lucas came walking back into the kitchen and up to where I was as I was putting on the whip cream on Lucy's waffle. He took his finger and put some of the whip cream on it. I smirked at him then grabbed his finger and put it in my mouth, I swirled my tongue on his finger and he just looked at me. I knew it was killing him so I let out a small moan sound just to get to him even more. I pulled his finger out of my mouth and watched as he stood there speechless looking at me. I started to turn back around but he grabbed my arm and I looked back at him. He placed his lips on my mine and kissed me so ferociously that it almost knocked me off my feet. He pulled away and looked at me. 

"You're in trouble later." he said before walking out of the kitchen.  I laughed and got back to finishing up Lucy's plate. 

After eating breakfast we played some games and then I told them I was gong to take a nap. Lucas said he'd have some Daddy time with Lucy and that they'd cuddle and watch a movie together. I was good with that because I wanted her to have alone time with him. She really needed it. I was texting with Riley for about 30 minutes and just started to nod off when I felt someone get into bed with me. 

"I was just about to sleep." I whined. 

"Mmm I know but not now. Lucy fell asleep during the movie. I'm going to take advantage of it. " he said and then his lips were on mine before I could respond. His hands began moving their way down my body and sighed at his touch. He always took my breath away. 

Lucas POV

After we took our clothes off I stopped to admire Maya's growing baby bump. Her body changing never ceased to amaze me. She looked so beautiful pregnant. I could tell she looked uncomfortable as I admired her. 

"Daddy loves you little man." I said before placing a small kiss on her tummy. 

"You're so cute, Lucas." Maya said and I looked up at her and smiled.

I made my way back up to her and kissed her on the mouth. She always fell into my kiss. For as long as I can remember it didn't take much for Maya to ease into my kisses. I also loved the sounds she would make when I would touch her. Aside from my daughter I never felt so much love for someone in my life. I've been in different relationships but none of them compared to my love for Maya Hart. I loved her so much it hurt. I continued kissing her as my hands made their way to her middle. She moaned into my mouth as I slowly rubbed her. It never took her long at all to get to where I wanted her. 

"Stop teasing." she said and I chuckled. 

"I told you that you were in trouble." I said to her as I looked her. I watched as he eyes rolled right back into her head. 

"Fuck you." she moaned. 

"No, but I'm going to fuck you." I said as I leaned in and kissed her once more.

"Then fuck me already." she replied and I chuckled. 

I stopped teasing her and did what she wanted. Maya was the love of my life, my best friend, a wonderful mother to our little girl and now our son, and an amazing lover. I'm so glad that I can say she's mine and no one elses. Making love with her never got old. I could do it over and over again. She's my everything and the half that makes my heart whole. We changed positions so she was now on top of me. I watched as she threw her head back the blonde curls falling down her shoulder. She made me weak and she knew it. After we got done she collapsed breathlessly on my body. 

"I love you." she said as she gently kissed me. 

"I love you too, short stack." I replied. 

After that we just cuddled and then after a bit got up to wake Lucy so she didn't sleep to long.