Chapter 32

A/N: Thank you all for the love you have left me on the last chapter. I love reading your comments. They inspire me to write more. There is a bit of mature content in this chapter too although I'm usually one to be careful but I know you guys love it. Lol. This chapter is kind of a filler just to give you all some cute/funny Lucaya AND a Lucas POV. Lol

Maya POV

The next morning I awoke to Lucas kissing me. I fell right into that kiss right away. I think I could be woke up like this everyday. We continued to make out and then he pulled away and looked down at me with a smile on his face. 

"Good morning beautiful." he said to me. 

"Good morning. You should wake me up like that everyday." I said to him. 

Lucas positioned himself so he was now on top of me as he held himself up with both hands, He looked down at me and smiled "I don't know about that. I kind of like when you wake me up too." he answered with a smirk. 

I didn't respond to him. I just grabbed by his shirt and pulled him to me and placed my lips on his. We started heavily making out again and I figured since Lucy was still asleep that we could get away having sex before she woke up. I bucked into him and he grunted. I could feel him and I knew he wanted me just as much. My hands started making their way into his boxers and just as I started to rub him. He put his head in the crook of my neck and let out a groan as he bucked into me. It was two seconds later that  I heard someone yelling my name. 

"MOMMY!" Lucy yelled and I could tell she sounded upset. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lucas mumbled under his breath as he moved off me before she got back into the room. I was trying so hard to not laugh.  

"I'm in my room Luce." I yelled. 

"Mommy is Daddy still here." she said as she came into the door. 

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." Lucas replied. 

Lucy got up in bed with me and Lucas.. Her blonde hair was all disheveled from sleeping all night. She looked like she had been crying which concerned me. 

"Were you crying baby?" I asked as I moved the hair out of her face. 

"Yes, I was afraid Daddy left." she sniffled. "I had a dream he left but this time he never came back."

My heart broke when she said that. I knew that Lucas leaving those 5 days had an effect on her but not this much of an effect. 

"Oh baby I'm sorry you had a bad dream." I said to her. 

Lucas put his arms and sighed "Come here, Munchkin." he said to her. 

Lucy crawled up to Lucas and laid in his arms. "I don't want you to leave." she said as she laid her head on his chest. 

"Daddy's not leaving. I won't leave you and Mommy again. " he said to her as held her tightly. "I'm sorry that I've made you so worried about that." 

"It's okay Daddy." she said as she moved the hair out of her face. "Can we have waffles and whip cream for breakfast?" 

"Yep, go downstairs. Mommy and I will be down in a little bit." he said to her.