Chapter 11

A/N: I never usually add header images to my story but I wanted to in this chapter so you can see where Lucas and Maya are going to be at. It's beautiful and so romantic especially at night.

Maya POV

Tonight was date night with Lucas and he wouldn't tell me where he was taking me or what we were doing. Lucy was having a sleep over at his parents house that way she didn't have any inkling as to what was going on. Lucas told me to pack an overnight bag but wouldn't tell me what his plan was. I assumed that we were going out of town since he also said he'd be here at Noon. I was excited to see where he was taking us. I settled on wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt that really showed off my growing baby bump. It's hard to believe I'm almost 15 weeks along already. I got up early this morning for some reason so I packed my bag and got around for the day. I decided to lay down around 10AM to take a short nap before Lucas got here. I was sleeping soundly when I felt someone kissing along my neck. My eyes fluttered open and Lucas was looking down at me with a smile.

"Wake up, beautiful it's time to go." he said to me.

"10 more minutes." I mumbled as I pulled the blanket over my head.

Lucas pulled the blanket down off me and leaned in kissing me softly on the lips. I gave into his kiss and he pulled away and looked at me with a smile. "I knew that would wake you. Come on lets go." he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alright I'm up." I yawned.

"Good." Lucas replied.

Lucas got up off the bed and then I got up after him. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my belly. I looked up at him with a smile and he looked at me and grinned. 

"You look adorable in this shirt. I love your little belly." 

"I don't know how I feel about it yet. I'm bigger than I was with Lucy." I said with a chuckle. 

Lucas rolled his eyes "You thought you were big when you were pregnant with Lucy too. Lets get going you nut." he said then kissed me on the cheek.

Lucas and I set out on our destination. It took us two and half hours to get there. He drove us into Dallas and pulled in at the NYLO Hotel on the south side of the city. He said that it had the best view of the city. Once we checked in and got into our room I started to get around for our date. Since my belly was showing a lot more I bought my first maternity dress. It was a plum colored dress that went just above my knees. It was really cute and I was happy with how it looked on me. I got a shower then, afterwards I put my dress on and did my hair and make up last. I wanted to have my hair up in a bun. I put on my cute black heels to wear with my dress. I stepped out of the bathroom which caused Lucas to look up from his phone. He sat there looking at me for a minute. He stood up and slowly walked over to me placing his hands on my belly once again. 

"You're so beautiful, Maya." he replied. "I'm in awe at how beautiful you are. You are absolutely glowing." 

"I'm glad you think so." I said to him. 

"I've always thought so." he said then leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. 

I placed my hand over his as it rested on my stomach and looked up at him. "You're the sweetest." 

"Mhmm, I know I am." he said then gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll be back. I'm going to shower." 

After Lucas showered he said that we were going to go eat more into the city of Dallas to eat at the House of Blues. I was really looking forward to it. He had already made reservations for us which was really nice. I wasn't sure what to get at first but then settled on a Philly Cheese-steak and an order of French Fries and Lucas got himself a burger.