CHAPTER 8: THE MATHOURA POLICE STATION

HERE'S CHAPTER BLOODY 8 FOR YA

Also, new characters coming in next chapter. Think they're fairly interesting.

*****

 A massacre, blood splattered across every surface, bodies strewn across the ground like insects. Every single one of them police.

The McGins were sitting at the bar, enjoying drinks that they prepared. Blake looked over at him from behind the bar.

"Eyy! Jack, we were waiting for you!" He yelled over to him. He popped the cap on a beer and took a swig. "Where were ya?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing!" Jack yelled, the anger in his voice consuming the distress, brushing his hand through his hair for effect.

"I just had to fight my way through a crap ton of cops alone, and I blew one of the buggers up! Y'know, if you walk just over there," He pointed behind him. "You'll find what's left of him."

All of the McGins just silently stared for a second, then sprinted to see the mess.

"HEY! I THINK HE'S STILL MOVING!" Red screamed back, sounding like a giddy school-boy.

Jack just stood there, shaking his head in disbelief. "I just killed a man!" He yelled in anger at their ignorance to the fact.

"No you didn't," Samuel said, pulled out his pistol and shot the cop. "Technically, I did."

"Holy Mother of God..." Jack said to himself.

"Oh," Blake sounded off, chucking a object over the counter that looked like a ball, "Caught up to Malattia, by the way!"

It was Vito's head he had chucked over.

What did he get himself into?

After grabbing anything they could sell or use off of the cops, Blake buggered off to talk to the lady.

Jack watched on from the doorway as the lady and Blake. Jacquie , her name was. She was apparently some sleeper agent the boys have. They were discussing her family's protection. Something about they can't go back, she'll never be the same, yada yada, she bursts into tears about her sister, apparently she's being held hostage, yada yada, they're gonna have to help, something else.

Ah, shit, now I need to write that, don't I?

Red took the injured officers and did basic bandaging for them. The boys would leave them there as messengers. Spreading the word.

Blake said something inaudible, before patting Jacquie's shoulder. He turned and yelled "Alright, cops are comin' and we have another job to do."

Red nodded and hopped into the car.

"Let's get back to the pub, than."

After a quick visit to the pub to get their guns and stuff —that were even more than just illegal, dat shiz was downright blackmarket— they were now joined by Jacquie, and were speeding towards Mathoura.

"Same deal? Bursting through the door and killing stuff?" Jack asked, in the back seat of the fairly menacing Terradyne Gurkha LAPV the McGins stole and painted with Banshee insignia.

Subtlety be damned.

"Yup." (Got a bit of calamity coming along now, do we?) Blake said, tapping the assault rifle in his lap to the sound of the new pop-song released onto the crappiest station, it was actually quite annoying.

"Ugh, this song is annoying." Samuel said, switching it to the classical channel, then to rap.

Okay, now for some different perspective.