CHAPTER 2: VIGILANTE COURAGE.

"The criminals that people are calling The Banshees have murdered two policemen in cold blood early this morning. The men were wearing masks with a small symbol on the side, as you can see in the video the symbol is of a waling female spirit, a banshee."

"I don't see the point in these guys, Annabel, seriously, unless there's some sort of government conspiracy going on where the police are completely corrupt. but that couldn't be the case, could it?" Jack listened intently to his sister.

"Okay. See ya, Annabel." Jack said casually through the phone to his sister, clicking the phone on to the wall hook.

"There, my friend, is another awkward conversation with my sister." He said to no one in particular, sighing.

"It's always awkward, I may bring up a totally normal subject and than she'll turn it into a hellhole of awkwardness. How was your day? I don't know. How don't you know? I just don't know... and then there's silence." He continued on talking to thin air, "And why do I have to be the vent for all her inner anger and pressure?! I mean, surely she can find a friend to vent it to for me. And also, why am I still talking?! THERE'S NO ONE HERE!" 

He finished, waving his arms around like a mad man.

Once he starts he can't stop, can he? He doesn't know how to stop, and that's the best thing about him.

"Boom Boom!" What the hell was that? "Boom Boom!" Oh, someone's at the door... crap. He was in nothing other than a singlet and shorts, and undies, but most would think that 

already, damn dirty minds. 

"Boom Boom!" 

"I'm coming!"

"Boom Boom!" 

"I said I'm coming!"

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

"I SAID I'M BLOODY COMING!"

"WELL HURRY THE BLOODY HELL UP OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA SEE THE GREAT BLOODY ABYSS QUICKER THAN YOU BLOODY THOUGHT!" This made him hurry.

He swung the door open, almost off the hinges, and he finally noticed who was behind the yelling, his young Irish friend, Blake McGin. "Oh, hey Blake. Um, why are you here? And why do you have a shotgun?" Jack asked quite suspiciously, you'd be suspicious too if your friend showed up blood covered with a shotgun in hand, plus a balaclava.

"You need to come with me." Blake said bluntly. He had switched from a tone to kill to a slightly different tone to kill. "Why?" He asked, bemused, but still not dropping his slightly maniacal smile that was seemingly stuck in place. "Just get in, I'll explain on the way."

"Kay." Jack said, blindly trusting his friend. "Hold this," Blake passed Jack the shotgun. 

"And this." He said, passing him a spare make-shift mask. As Jack looked at the mask he noticed a small marking sewn into the side, a sign sharing similarities with  Banshees

"Blake, my friend, someone I would intrust with almost anything, I don't mean to sound suspicious or anything, but why in the world do you have a banshee on this mask-thing?" Jack started to poke the air in front Blake, moving towards him with every syllable. "Ya know, just like the Banshees? And why do you blood all over your shirt? And a 1887 that only has two shots in it?! And a car with blood splattered over the roof, hood and boot? Hm? Hm!? Hm!?"