I'll Always Remember; Chapter 31

I open my eyes, I'm in a hospital? What happened?

"Hey, you're awake" Christian says, smiling at me. "Christian!" I exclaim, "are you alright? Were you injured?" I asks, worried.

He shake his head, "no, I don't feel any pain" he utter, he lean and kiss me on my forehead. 

"Where are you going?" I ask as he walk towards the door. "Dad and Andrew's waiting for me" 

Dad? Andrew? Aren't they dead? 

"Bye, I love you Ches" he whisper. "Wait! Christian, wait!"

"NOOOOO!" 

I woke up, "Sweetie are you alright?" Dad asks, Louise is also here. 

"Dad, where's Christian?" I ask, worriedly. "He's in the ER, Lauren is with him"

I sigh with a relief, he's still not dead. 

"What happened?" I ask, "your motorcycle lost its's brake. Christian might've intentionally bump the motorcycle at a factory wall to avoid other accidents" 

So he made me wear that helmet to protect me? 

Mrs. Lautner entered the room, crying. "Christian, Christian is dead" 

Those words made my world collapse, like I don't have a reason to live. 

"That can't be, no, no, no" I yell, tears fall down my eyes. "I don't want to live" I mutter.

I took the fork next to me, "Mom died and so is Christian" 

"Stop it, Frances" Dad pull the fork out of my hand, "Christian risk his life for you! Don't let his death end in tragedy" 

I cry as loud as I can to ease the pain.

"It's alright honey" Dad comforts