* 12*

Hi its minjoon oppa/hyung or whatever i am to you,  before we start i want to thank RileyBlackburn1 for the idea so yeah thank you alot.  Guys also another thing is that im running out of ideas dor this book since im not used to writing like this.  So im sorry if it horrible but anyways it was Jonnie oppa/hyung or whatever peace out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  ~TIME SKIP~
  It has been months since the incident with the man.  The man was found guilty thanks to jihoon.  But currently Vixx where packing for their overseas comeback in america and where going to end it in Asian soil but what mintae didn't know was that her appas and oppas have planned a surprise birthday party for her. "Yo leo honey im getting the cake now is there anything you want me to buy?  Or get for you? " leo started thinking for what he need for the party.  "Uh ill need some candle for the cake, some streamers,  balloons,  a helium tank,  the cake of course,  some plates,  meat,  beef,  anything meat related,  and donuts.  " Ravi was quickly writing them on a piece of paper of what leo was telling him to buy for the party.  "All right, anything else before i leave? " ravi asked before he left.  Leo smiles which led up to a creped out ravi. "Yes actually i would like a cat and everything a cat needs. " Ravi just looked at Leo like he just asked him to murder the president of south Korea.  "Leo... I'm sorry honey but i cant do that.  N would kill me,  and then MinTae will be sad because her cool rapper appa is gone , you don't want her to be sad don't you? " Ravi smirked knowing he won the conversation in that and left the dorms to go buy the things that where needed to for the party.  Ravi was going to be paying but was distracted by a doll house he saw and was looking around on his phone if there was any toy stores near by.  Yes, there was 승진완구 ,a toy store at 390-3 Changsin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea. Ravi knew it was far but for MinTae he would travel far and wide to give her the best present that she deserved. 
      Ravi was driving while rapping to seventeen's new album.  He was currently listening to Boom Boom.  He was so happy they signed the album for little mintae.  That was their present for her.  "Aigoo i hope she has a wonderful birthday with us. " he said as he stopped in front of the toy shop. 

Months later

Its now Mintae's first day of kindergarten. Everyone was worried on how she would do on her first day, especially Leo and Ravi. 
Leo woke Mintae up around 8:30 AM and dressed her in a cute floral outfit and put her hair in pigtails adding in ribbons to match her outfit. Once they were done getting Mintae ready they headed into the kitchen for breakfast. N had made pancakes but made smaller ones with chocolate chips in them for Mintae. "I thought I told you no sweets for breakfast" scolded Leo as he sat Mintae in her booster seat in one of the kitchen chairs. "Sorry, I thought it would be a nice first day of school breakfast especially with the lunch that I made for her..." Ravi walked over to Leo and pat his shoulder. "Honey its alright. We're all getting used to her school schedule, no worries. "