the child

I saw a dog and went straight foward to it to pet it. It was a few minutes and i saw a little girl looking my way. I looked around to see if there where any adults around. No. How strange. I walked up to her. "Hi , how are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A man came up to me. "Hi, how are you?" he asked i blushed as i saw him. He looked like someone i have seen on Tv my favorite kpop idol too.
I nodded "im okay, just tired. I need to find a place to sleep tonight." he looked sad when i said that and picked me up.
"Well whats your name? Mine is Jung Teak-woon. But call me Leo" i smiled it was him.

Leo's POV
She smiled when i said who i was. She must know who i am. I smiled and i pinched her cheeks. She giggled. She responded "my name is Moon MinTae. And i know who you are!!! Youre leo from vixx!! And you are my favorite member!!" she said whisper yelling. I laughed as i spoke softly. "Well come stay at our place tonight. Are you alone wheres your parents?" i asked she nodded no. "My mommy died and my appa left me to follow his career." i nodded and i took her back home to our place. "Well you are going to have fun with all the members. And tomorrow ill go to the orphanage to adopt you." she smiled and she said all our names and yelled out vixx. I smiled and played with her until we got to our dorm.

N's pov

"Guysss have you seen leo-ah?"they all said the same thing
"He went to the park for a walk but i bet he just went to play with the childern and the dogs and cats."
I heared the door open and leo walked in with a girl in his arms.
"LEO WHAT DID YOU DO?" i accidentally scared the girl and she started to cry. Leo gave me the-im-going-to-kill-you-in-your-sleep look. I gulped
And he spoke up softly.
"She dosent have some place to stay. Shes been sleeping in the streets since she was 3." i looked at her and hyuk, ravi, ken, hongbin and i ran to her to give her a hug. "I ready talked to the manager about it. Ill be her appa starting from tomorrow. We can all be her appas. Except for hyuk." he smiled and picked her up. He said she will be sleeping in his bed. He shares a room with Hyuk. This will be interesting. He will be sharing a room with two babies. I didnt notice i said it out loud because ken and ravi while where laughing their asses off as and Hongbin played with her. hyuk pulled on my shirt. I laughed.