chapter 7 (part 2)

"Oh i learned English from my dad, before he left me." she felt sad, wanting to see her father at least one more time. Another boy spoke up. "What happend to your dad little one?"

MinTae looked up to see who it came from and met with light brown eyed and a very handsome face. MinTae was in awe. She has never seen a boy look like him before which made her fluster, and turn red.

"My real appa left me in a park bench and then leo appa found me years later!"
She yelled the ending because she was embarrassed. She tan and hid behind a tall man's leg who didnt move much. He smiled kindly and picked MinTae up. As he did that she hugged the man and looked at him.

"Did HanSol scare you sweety?" mintae nodded and hid her face against his neck. He chuckled and introduced himself to her as well as the other members.

"Well my name is Jeon Wonwoo, you already met Hong Jisoo." mintae smiled and waved at jisoo. "That one right  there is Chwe HanSol, hes a halfer." mintae's small lips made an O shape and waved at the boy and he waved back. "This taller one is Kim Mingyu" he smiled and touched mintae's cheek. Caressing it softly "hello little one" he said to her , mintae was really shy and hid her face against wonwoo and waved softly at mingyu.

Wonwoo continued "The oldest one, our leader is Choi Seungcheol, the grandpa" mintae giggled at wonwoo's comment and waved at the boy. Sitting down and on his phone, he waved back. "You already met Lee Jihoon right?" she nodded looking at the brown haired boy. "Well his friend, on the floor by the way, his name is Kwon SoonYoung" he smiled and put his hand on his face and said "Nega Hosh!" Mintae giggled and clapped and he just smiled bowing a bit.

Wonwoo cleared his throat and every one sang "sha la la la~" mintae giggled. "This is our angel, Yoon Jeonghan." Minate stared in awe at the prettiest man she has seen yet. "So pretty" were the words that slipped out of mintae's small mouth. Jeonghan flipped his hair "thank you so much, so are you~" MinTae blushed as she said thank you.

Wonwoo smiled and then one of the boys cleared his throat and wonwoo smirked "oh right, this is Lee Chan, hes the maknae of the group." you could hear a gasp as chan walks over and hugs minate, "hi mintae" he had said. All she could do was wave and smile at him.

(At this moment i lost my journal with the rest of the story

Day 1: i just had it where the fuck did it g!?!? It was on the table and its gone... Ill be looking

Day2: i haven't found my journal yet. Did i miss place it somewhere?? Nut where??

Day3: omf i swear to god im going to kill myself because of this journal..im at school so i cant even look for it. I cant concentrate in health class right now. Someone send help............ IT WAS BEHIND MY FREAKING TV.. WTF ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY)

Then the same person cleared his throat louder and many more times, but wonwoo seemed to be ignoring the boy. He pointed to a boy with a wide smile. "That one is Lee Seokmin, hes one of the gag trio" Seokmin smiled wider and waved frantically. Everyone started laughing at his actions. "Omo hes so funny!" mintae had said laughing about 10 minutes later smiles and waved. "Now ill present to you...." wonwoo stopped and looked behind him. "....To Wen JunHui and Xu MingHao, our only two Chinese members." Both boys waved and a very loud gasp can be heard, that made mintae giggle as she waved back to them. "Thats all of us." wonwoo smiles but then one of the boys pushed him.

"Bitch not yet, i am next so sit your ass down!" joshua had hit him in the back of the head and shushed him. "Well anyways my name is Boo seungkwan, I am the diva so bow down to me" mintae laughed and way put down by wonwoo and went to hug seungkwan by the leg.

"Well oppas i have to go to my appa's" she looked over at woozi and went to hug him. "Bye~" mintae said and skipped out of their dressing room.

Should this book be flyff and have no drama or have drama??? Its been bothering me so here we go say oi in

Fluff
Or
Drama
Thank youuu