Chapter 9

(Y/n) was floating across the darkness with memories passing by him all from his past.
Helen : we're gonna be friends forever i promise
Anudor : we're your brothers (y/n)
Willaim : your furture will hold many dangers (y/n) but i can see in you that you will smirk and fight them one for one off but only because your dragonborn, because you are you my boy
Guldurdor : he is a traitor !!

(Y/n) knew that he was not awake but dreaming so he just sighned and closed his eyes placing his hands behind his head trying to block the memories out.
Voice : do you feel the power ?

(Y/n) looked up looking for the source but he didn't see anybody or anthing that could have said it.

He lowered until he somehow managed to walk on the air if a solid floor was under him but he only saw darkness and more darkness way down below.

He took a step forward and another soon going for a walk in the scearch of the voice but the darkness was of course everywhere that even his memories stayed away.
(Y/n) thought : if this is my mind then i maybe should read more books, its so empty,

He yelled when he hit a invinceble wall and fell over from the sudden impact rubbing his head.

He stood back up not really wanting to go on if there was the danger of another invisble wall
he turned around and just walked back when a light shined behind him lighting the room a bit up but always surrounded by darkness.
Voice : i see you

(Y/n) turned around but before he could have a good look he felt his arm starting to throb and then the pain came with enough force to pull him from his own mind back in the real world.
Jarl balgruuf : somebody bring some more of that pain stilller potion.

(Y/n) lay on a bed inside a medical room with the jarl himself next to him sitting in a chair.
Jarl balgruuf : take a deep breath and relax you get something to take the pain away.

A nurse or healer came in the room holding a purple potion, he was asked to drink the potion and as soon as every drop was down his throath his arm grew numb but the pain was complete away.
Jarl balgruuf : thank you healer (the healer left) how are you feeling boy ?
(Y/n) : the pain wasn't nice but well rested and safe, what about you ?
Jarl balgruuf : (chuckle) better then you boy, you killed the dragon even showing that your dragonborn. The guards and Irileth brough you back and then i maked sure to get you some healing potions and healers that managed to heal you back and mostly your arm but it still needs a week.
(Y/n) : thanks, where the scroll ?
Jarl balgruuf : in the chest i let it being placed here, i don't want anything to do with it so i wanted to bring it close to you but the glowing gave me a idea so i just placed the complete chest.
(Y/n) : thank you but sorry about the scroll.
Jarl balgruuf : its okay boy you have your reasons, but i should be the one thanking you.

A servant came in the room with a tray of food like slaughter fish, patatoes together with a bottle of mead and left the two men alone in the room. (Y/n) did't knew how hungry he was until he saw the tray of food he just digged right in.
Jarl balgruuf : (chuckle) take your time boy i make sure you don't starve to death.

(Y/n) just devoured his food faster then a sword soul gems if it has the health stealing
enchantment.

Jarl balgruuf ordered another plate with food for the boy so he did't had any hunger, the boy just devoured his second plate just as fast as the first one but when he was done he felt 10 X times better.

He smiled and felt at peace so he enjoyed it while it lasted and lay back down in the bed planning his next move in his head where to hide ths scroll.
Jarl balgruuf : i have one more thing to tell you, when you where passed out the greaybeards summoned you.
(Y/n) : they did ?