↠ kissing you

↝  newt scamander

i did not write this, so I do not take any credits.

word count: 372

written by→ newtscamanderimagines on Tumblr
they're here on wattpad as→ flower_violet

"Newt?" You asked.

"Yes? Do you need something?" Newt asked gently.

"No, I just wanted to know, wanna cuddle?" You asked shyly.

"Oh! Well if you want to, I don't mind, maybe you don't, maybe, that was a joke." He rambled.

"No, I meant it! Come over here!" You called, reaching out to him. He reddened and let out a soft laugh which melted your heart.

"Okay. I'll just join you right here, I'll just prop you here, that okay?" He said as he laid you against his chest.

"It's great." You replied.

"Okay." Newt said. You snuggled in to his chest and he got an idea. He subtly moved his fingers to your waist and pressed slightly and he knew you were quite ticklish and you sat up.

"You don't know what you've started." You said monotonously.

"You're on." He replied. You started a tickle fight and your hands started in fairly innocent places, but as you grew closer your hands slowly stopped moving. After a long time, of giggles and laughs, you were staring at each other in silence. You moved slightly closer to Newt as his face reddened considerably. You smiled and placed your hand on his cheek. He looked down at it and put his hand on yours. He started to move his thumb softly over the back of your hand. You put your other hand is his and time stopped. He tugged on your hand slightly and you moved even closer, if that was even possible. You pressed your noses together and met his eyes with yours. He gave you look, questioning almost, if it was okay to kiss you.

"Kiss me." You whispered.

"Positive?" He asked.

"I'm completely and utterly smitten." You answered. He took that as a yes and placed his lips very gently, hardly even touching yours.

You pushed back so that your lips were fully connected.

"I think I love you." He whispered, pulling away.

"I think I love you too." You replied, watching his face light up, like a Christmas tree. He pulled you in for another sweet kiss.

"I really like kissing you, I'd like to do it in public if that's okay." He said awkwardly.

"Please do." You simply replied.

full credits to newtscamanderimagines on Tumblr (check them out)