↠ allergies

↝  newt scamander

i did not write this, so I do not take any credits.

word count: 586

written by→ newtscamanderimagines on Tumblr
they're here on wattpad as→ flower_violet

You heard Newt sneeze while handling one of his creatures, you and him brushed it off and you continued feeding Frank and giving him some love. You went in to the kitchen and started making dinner and when it was ready you called Newt in and he had a little red nose and his eyes were watering a little bit. "You alright?" You asked walking over to him.

"Perfectly fine, yes." He said with a shy smile. You raised your eyebrows but left it alone. You served dinner and he smiled at you when you were pouring him a glass of water, he'd never drink unless it was a special occasion.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" You asked, blushing slightly. Even though you'd been dating for years, you'd still blush at the littlest things. Newt would too.

"You're beautiful." Newt said simply. You shook your head laughing at him.

"You're an idiot." You replied, making him laugh.

"I love you." He said, smiling.

"And I love you." You replied, sitting down. As you were eating and chatting, Newt's face seemed normal again. You thought it was quite odd. He couldn't be allergic to one of his beasts, could he? When you had finished dinner, you went back out to finish feeding the creatures. As Newt went back to the ones he was feeding previously, you heard another sneeze come from him. You looked over at him and he was furiously rubbing at his eyes. You walked over to him, "Newt, darling?" You asked.

"Yes, love?" He replied, sneezing again.

"I think, I think you're allergic to Jeffrey." You said quietly.

"No! No it's simply a cold." He tried to reason, he didn't really know why because he knew you would see right through him.

"No it's not and you know it." You said sternly.

"But he's my baby! I'm his mummy, what am I going to do? I have to keep him and look after him." Newt said, getting upset.

"Hey, hey, darling it'll be okay. I'll tell you what, we keep him, and I'll look after him okay? You can admire from afar. He will understand. I promise you, I'll be the best new mummy he could have okay?" You said, holding his hands. A few tears fell down his cheeks but you quickly wiped them away.
"Okay. Okay, you can do that." He said quietly, giving you a watery smile. You wrapped your arms around him, and let him cry in to your shoulder.

"I know, I know it's hard. He loves you though, and I love you my dear." You said quietly in Newt's ear. You gave him a quick kiss. "Okay you go and lie down and I'll be there in a second okay?" You said kissing his cheek, he nodded and went to lie down in your bed.

"Hello Jeffrey. I'm going to be your new mum. Newt is a tad allergic to you but that's not your fault at all. No it's not. But I'm going to look after you and you are going to be so loved." You said, before leaving Jeffrey be. You wandered in to yours and Newt's room and collapsed on the bed with him. He pulled you in close and started whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

You began to blush and tried to hide your face in Newt's shirt.

"Awe look! My baby's blushing! You're adorable love." He teased smugly.

"Oh sod off Newt that's not fair." You said, kissing him.

full credits to newtscamanderimagines on Tumblr (check them out)