↠ jealous of her

↝  newt scamander

i did not write this, so I do not take any credits.

word count: 671

written by→ newtscamanderimagines on Tumblr
they're here on wattpad as→ flower_violet

You were very excited as you excited the boat that had taken you and your long term boyfriend Newt Scamander to New York. You'd been together since Hogwarts and so you'd been together for a little over eleven years. You both think that there's no one you'd rather be with. You and Newt would always hold hands wherever you went so people would know you were together, and it gave you both comfort.

One thing you'd grown to hate about New York was Porpentina Goldstein. She was constantly trying to sabotage yours and Newt's relationship. She'd tell Newt all sorts of lies about you, luckily enough, Newt took your side every time. Her sister Queenie, however, had quickly become a dear friend and knew about your struggle. She didn't know why her sister was acting this way, well she knew it was because Tina liked Newt but she didn't think her sister was capable of such menace. "Newt she's not good for you, don't you think you need a change? Isn't eleven years a bit long?" Tina said, putting her hand on Newt's arm. You were standing in the doorframe of Jacob, Newt and your room. You were glad to see Newt was looking uncomfortable but it still made you upset that Tina would say something like that.

You went to try and find Queenie but as soon as you stepped out of the door you realised you'd have to go past Newt and Tina. Shoulders back, smile and it will be fine. You approached Tina and Newt.

"Hi, guys." You smiled. "Does anyone know where Queenie is, or is she out?" You asked.

"Oh hello darling. I don't know where she is, sorry love." Newt said, he reached for your hand, he knew that the things Tina was saying were hurting you, and he wanted to show Tina that he did actually love you. "Why don't you come and have a cuddle with me, and we can chat with Tina?" Newt asked, smiling fondly at you. You smiled and nodded, sitting down with Newt and he immediately pulled you close to him, making you giggle, Tina rolled her eyes, and Newt, must've had some sort of head injury, because he had a massive spike of confidence because Newt gave her the most proud sort of smug look. You looked at him dumbfounded, and he leaned forward to kiss you. Your lips touch and you know you would never get used to the feeling of Newt's kisses.

"What's with all the affection today, hm?" You whispered nuzzling in to his chest.

"I just love you a lot and everyone should love you, even Tina." He whispered but Tina couldn't hear him.

"Newt? Haven't you heard what Y/N said the other day?" Tina said, slyly. You gave Newt a look of confusion, which he returned. "She said she was at a bar and she took a fancy to one of the men there." Tina lied. Newt new she was lying because never once have you left the apartment without him.

"She's never left the apartment without me Tina, stop trying to sabotage our relationship. I'm so in love with her and I know and trust that she feels the same, so can you please just leave her alone?" Newt said wrapping his arms around you. Tina sighed but left the room. "Y/N, this isn't the way I wanted to ask you," He said, pulling a ring out of his waistcoat pocket, "But I love you so much and after eleven years I think it's time enough to ask, will you marry me?" He asked, turning red.

"Yes! Yes! I love you so much Newt. I can't wait to marry you." You said, tears filling your eyes. Newt quickly put on the ring before engulfing you in a hug. You took his face in your hands and pressed a rough kiss to Newt's lips.

"I love you so much Y/N." Newt said, placing one final delicate kiss on your lips.

full credits to newtscamanderimagines on Tumblr (check them out)