21. Our Mission

"I made us some chili dogs and burgers and also some bacon." Amy announced as she came back from the kitchen holding platters of her dishes and Sonia helping too. "Mm-mmm! Gosh Amy you're so good at cooking I can smell the aroma already!" Manic says out loud as his sister gave him a glare.

"I help out to ya dumbo." She muttered out loud. Amy blushed and giggled as she settled the platter down and dusted her hands. She look from the couch and seeing Sonic grabbing one of her chili dogs and she'd let him.

"Well I didn't believe Knuckles would snap some sense out of Sonic. I'm used of Sonic snapping sense out of Knuckles." Tails teases as Knuckles gave him a glare. Sonic look at them and decided to let out a soft chuckle, and feel better for a while.

After everyone got their bellies full, Sonic stood up from his seat and stood in front of them.
"We don't have much time for our chit chats but we need to retrieve that hedgehog." He begins in a stern voice and everyone listens.

"We don't know what Egghead might do to Shadow but I sense something very bad. That would suppose adding conquering the whole world in that case." Clears his throat. "This might turn out good for all of us here and including Shadow, since he's been going through tough times and being used as Eggman's weapons once again."

"From here on out, we cannot let him get Shadow. Because Shadow is our friend, and very great rival." He adds. His friends look at one another as each of hem nodded and agreed. Silver stood up and went towards Sonic, placing a hand on his shoulder and tells him.

"Yeah Shadow might be a really loner and not much of a hang outer but we still knew him and his past. Those were very encouraging words you say Sonic." Sonic only smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment. But for now, we need to make a plan on how to get Shadow back, and destroying what kind of machine the mastermind might reveal."
~*~*~*~*~*~

"So here, we could commence an attack over at the possible entrances in the base. The main entrance, which we could cause a distraction, the west main exit, the east, and from the back, where it is not mostly guarded, but still unsafe." The blue hedgehog begins. A stretched paper and sketching what Eggman's base would look like when they attack.

"So, Rouge, and Blaze will try to get in with a distraction, adding Silver. But once the entrance is all clear out, he will teleport somewhere the security systems are functioning. And that's where Tails will be, entering from the back portion of the base." Then he points towards the back.

"Buddy, I want you to try and use your brains and skills on breaking codes through secret passages cause there might be invisible laser beams anywhere. And robots that can sense alarm." The fox nodded.

"Then from the east side, will be Manic, Cream and Amy. Cause I know in Eggman's techniques that I always attack on east. Then from the west, will be Knuckles, Sonia and me. Working on sneaking skills also destroying robots on the way. Sonia and Manic can help by using their instruments that can appear from their siblings necklace."

The group once again look into their mission plan, working their ways on how to get in. "But then, what happens that we're in the base and reach the main course? Eggman could already Ben ere, ready with his weapon thing and could use something against you." Knuckles tells him in an urgent way.

Sonic straightens up and looks at him, with an arrogant smile places on his muzzle. "I'll handle anything that I can Knucklehead." He replies. The red echidna only shake his head then answers. "You really have to keep that arrogance of yours ain't it?"

"I'm not the kind of guy who literally, most literally just change my ways. I have ways. You too, you all do." He replies. Sonic then looks out of the window seeing the sky in a darkish blue hue mixed with pink and orange.