Ash and Mia

Ash, one of weirdest and craziest guy of my class. On his very first day of the school, he started to say ill about it. And we being the "old-kids," were just not interested in his ill comments. He was also a big show-off.

If you are wandering how he was in appearance: a bit healthy, with bold eyebrows. His eyes were simple and big, with brownish eyeballs. He was more talkative than most of the girls in our class. That was the reason he mostly was always roaming and chit-chatting around and about girls. This indeed prized him with few popular rumours, like, "You know, Ash is gay!" Like really? Children seriously can go crazy sometimes.

Coming back to him, he was always trying to speak English, but ended up making 'Fun of it' and it only brought stupid out of him. He was also quite egoistic and the one teachers always loved to give responsibilities to as he always trying to please them.

I think we both never really talked anything at all normally for one and a half year or so, till one day, he unconsciously asked me for my help.

------

"Hey Rigs."

"Hey...
So, What happened today in the staff room?"

Ash, as I told, always was glued with teachers, impressing them. And so, he was also the reporter of our class, giving us all the updates.

Oh yes! He was also a great "distraction" for teachers because of his witty questions which kept the teachers engaged. We appreciated him for this as this prevented us from boring lectures.

That day, Ash's one-sided love, Mia, blamed him in front of all the teachers sitting in the staff room. She blamed him for some mistake in the stats related to attendance record.

-------  

Yes. Can you guess something?