t w e l v e

"Ok mum see you!" I say, quickly hanging up the phone before I'm yelled at any longer. I sigh and close my eyes in exhaustion. I really got hardly any sleep last night with Harry and me talking all night long.

I hop into Harry's car since he decided to drop me off again today. Usually I would have not accepted the offer as it would be too much hassle, but Harry pretty much forced me to come with him.

It's not that I mind though. Harry's a nice person to talk to and maintain a conversation with.

"Glad to see you're still alive." Harry laughs as I get into the car with a sour face. I chuckle and mutter a 'hardly.'

We reach school after about 10 minutes of chatting and me yelling at Harry to keep his eyes on the road and off his petrol metre, which, might I add, was at half full and was somehow still running out in Harry's eyes.

"Thanks for the ride mate." I say, lightly punching Harry's shoulder while we both get out of the car. He smiles before rushing off to his photography class as the bell rings.

Drama is pretty much all theory lessons now, so it's not as fun as you would expect. Groggily dragging myself to class while I'm half asleep, I try my best to not bump into everyone while I make my way into the classroom.

This is going to be a long day.

------------------------

"No way on earth, Harry." I exclaim as Harry and Niall approach me to sit beside me at lunch. I glare at Niall before looking away.

"Come on Louis! I think you two will get along well!" Harry says, obviously not knowing that Niall and I were friends way before he came around.

I huff before Niall adds, "I'm sorry dude. I don't even know why we're not talking because neither of us really did anything wrong."

"Maybe you shouldn't have brought that bitch with you." I comment quietly, hoping that he didn't hear it. He seems to not have or doesn't care because he sits down beside me.

"Just can we forget about it?"

I'm still confused as to how out of every person in this school that Harry could decide to befriend, it had to be the wanna-be blonde.

I take into consideration his opinion. Maybe I did over-react a little, but then again so did he. Would it be best to make-up again? I mean, we have been friends since 'diaper days' as they say.

I think a little bit about my options and decide to give in. After all, maybe if we move on from the mistake, all 3 of us can be friends. The truth is, I'm just very over-protective in every circumstance. When someone's my friend, I feel as though they neglect me when anyone else is around. Probably explains why I've never had a boyfriend, I tend to scare off everyone.

"Fine." I say, deciding that if I don't agree now, we'll be glaring at each other forever. Also, I don't want to make Harry feel uncomfortable. I enjoy spending time with him and it must be really awkward for him right now.

"Ok! Great! Now that that's settled, who wants food?" Harry says excitedly. I laugh as Niall throws up his hand and starts bouncing around like he's never eaten before.

While the 2 leave and don't end up returning for a few minutes, I sigh and pull out my phone. Sure 'H' does have school right now, but who knows, he may be bad enough to text in class.

You: Heyy sup my bitch

Styles1993: I'm not a bitch. D:

You: No your not you're an adorable little baby