Mercy

*RAY RAY*

How can this be? He's one of my biggest role model's and Kenya is at his house being held captive!?! Why is Jacob holding her at his house!?!?! This doesn't make any since!

Jawan- I guess Kanye West isn't the type of person we thought he was.

NOT AT ALL

I loved how we always kept our cool whenever the cameras were on... guess all those fans are wondering what is going on tho!

Princeton- Well, what are we waiting for!? We have to go get her!

No one said anything else. There was nothing to say. We all just got in the back of the Range Rover and drove silently to Kanye's house. The camera crew decided only Brittany should come, just in case something happened at home, so Theo and Larry stayed behind. I decided to just look around and take all of this in.

I glanced over at Penny, in the back row, who had this fearless look on her face. She was ready to go get Jacob I guess for what he did to her face. Prodigy, sitting next to her, had his arm around her, but he didn't look like she did. He was lost in thought. Amaya, beside them, gazed out the window silently whispering to herself, probably praying about what was about to go down. Then I glanced ahead of me to Princeton who was driving. He was so focused on getting there. I felt bad for him, Idk what I would do if that was Peyton, but all I know is, I had to give him probs for maintaining himself. Roc, in the passenger seat beside him, just looked ready to end this thing. He looked ready for a fight. Then I looked over to Brittany who was on the far left of my row. She just held up the camera, changing from person to person, kinda like I was in a way. I can't believe the guys made her come with us... we got a weak camera crew. And then, to my immediate left was Peyton. She had almost that same look Penny had, although she was tapping her foot like crazy and kept licking her lips. I reached out for her hand, and intertwined our fingers as she smiled.

Then we pulled up to the mansion. I gotta admit, this was a dope house, but this was no time for sight seeing. We got out the car and stared at the tall gates.

Prodigy- Damn, how we gon get in if we don't know the pass word!?!

Penny- We're climbing.

Us- What?!

Penny- Yall got any better way? No. I didn't think so. Now come on!

Me and Roc were the bases, so first we decided it was important to get Brittany over first, so she can get this all on film. We threw my jacket through the gate onto the grass so her camera would have a nice landing spot. We lifted her up and when she reached the top, she dropped the camera to the jacket, and jumped shortly after. She landed perfectly, so I guess the rest of us will to.

Roc- Alright, Amaya, get over here.

She walked over to us, putting her hands on our shoulders and her foot in our hands. She reached for the top as we lifted her up. Then she jumped down to the other side.

Me- Peyton, come on.

We repeated this same routine until everyone was over. Now the thing was, how were we gonna get inside?