Stressed

*PENNY*

Welp, it's been two days since Jacob fired that gun, but good news is we finally got rid of all those spy cameras and he hasn't came after us yet! Idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing. That either means he's planning something big, or maybe he just decided not to mess with us anymore. 

Anyways, things are starting to go how they are supposed to! We got a letter from Beyonce this morning saying that a whole new camera crew will come out later today so we can explain what happened to all the viewers. She has no idea what really happened tho. Since the camera crew is coming later tho, we all decided to rehearse again, we have the same routines as earlier, but we updated songs to some real fly ones. And no I ain't gon tell you what they are... why? Cause that'll ruin the surprise! Right now we were sitting on the floor of the rehearsal room, drinking our water, exhausted, well except for Jawan who is the DJ.

Ray- Hey yall?

Us- Yeah?

Ray- What are we gon say to that camera crew? Yall know we can't tell them the real thing!

Peyton- Wait why not?

Amaya- Cause Jacob said we aren't allowed to tell anyone

Me- Yeah... a week ago I would've snitched in a heart beat... but the fact he has a gun... nah.

Prodigy- Let's just say we had a bad storm or something

Princeton- Yeah, but thing is,  no matter what we say, all those fans will still be pissed. 

Jawan- Well they're just gonna have to stay pissed for now then. Besides, this rehearsal was BOMB yall, and that means that when yall perform at the big show in a few weeks, all them fans will come back in a heartbeat.

*my phone then vibrated*

Kenya- Who is it?

Me- Nosey much?

Peyton- Penny.

Me- I'm just playin! Anyways, it's Beyonce.... she said that this camera crew is gon set up more cameras and they actually gonna stay with us to make sure everything is okay, and they are gonna sleep in the basement.

Amaya- Well that's good! 

Ray- Maybe. What if Jacob does somethin to them?

Prodigy- Guys, he's right. When the camera crew gets here, before they start to film, we have to warn them what they are gonna have to deal with, and we gotta make them promise not to tell anyone.

Me- Man we don't know them, they probably aint gon keep no secret. 

Peyton- We at least gotta try... They can't stay with us if they don't know their lives are at risk.

Us- Yeah true.

After that discussion, we all went our seperate ways in the house and took turns takin showers and cleaning up. As I walked into the bathroom to take my shower, all I could do was think. How did I even get in this position? I never should've agreed to be on this shit. Stressed out, I finally decided to turn on the water and open up the blinds to let in some sunlight. Looking out at the beautiful city always calmed me, no matter how stressed I was. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and noticed something...

The bushes below were moving. 

I ducked unsure of what to do, but I chose to leave the water on so whoever was there would think I was still in the shower, although I was 99% sure who it was. Those bushes were big, and that movement couldn't have been made by a bird. 

I slowly rose up again, to the side of the window this time, and held my breath. I have never been so scared in my life. I quietly looked out the window, and saw a head sticking out of the bush. It was Jacob all right.