Letter Two

To my sister, Annette,

Drawn on the inside of my hands are stars; captures of all the things we wanted for each other. We didn't spend a lot of time "hanging out", as I'd wanted but I'll forever appreciate the time we had together - the time I spent as your sister was the best of my life. We may have shared a face, and favorite color and common hairstyles and style, alike but we understood more than anyone else that we we're nothing alike, and honey I say that with great pride because if we we're anymore alike we'd have hurt each other (and mother wouldn't have liked it). Anyway, Annette Paige, you'll always be the best person I knew - the differences and similarities, alike.

I hope you're still writing, that the labors of your hand do not obscure the possibilities of enhancement. That mind you possess deserves to be witnessed, and that's a difficult thing to do, getting thoughts onto foreverness becomes increasingly impossible the more we think and think we need to be heard and daring and unethical to the largest extent, because all thoughts shouldn't be afforded a listening audience. Through writing there comes an ease, the shouts from the door don't seem so random, and the dark mind has a passageway, you told me that, on the bridge leaving home.

See you down the road, your sister/twin, Clementine