Chapter 7

Two days later

Spain got out of the hospital and waiting for Romano to pick him up. A few seconds later Romano came and picked him to go to a restaurant.

Flashback

When Spain woke up he saw Romano holding his hand and his head next to it. When sees Romano's face his chest hurted and shook Romano to wake up.

Romano woke up and saw Spain was awake. He hugged Spain as if he would never see him again.

"Hey tomato bastard can go eat at a Italian restaurant when you get out"

"Sí, pero per qué" ("yes, but why")

"Don't ask questions baka"

"Okay Lovi what ever you say"

And Romano let go of Spain and smiled at him. Spain was surprised to see his Lovi smile at him, but he didn't ask why he was smiling at him because he was happy to see him smile.

"Good, now do you need anything before I call the others?"

"Sí, I want you to give me a kiss on my forehead now and you cuddle with me when I get out of this hospital"

"Bene" ("fine")

"Yay! Gracias Lovi" ("Thank you")

"Your welcome. Now go lay down and rest okay."

"Okay"

"Good"

Spain tucked himself in and waited patiently for his kiss on his forehead. Romano leaned down kissed Spain's forehead and his cheek.

Spain was surprised that his Lovi  kissed his cheek when he didn't ask for that. When he was looking at his Lovi he saw him blushing and Spain thought why is mi Lovi so cute. I wish he was mine and not no one else's.

"Well get some rest so you can get better, okay?"

"Sí, mí tomate" ("yes, my tomato")

"Love you Lovi. Goodnight mi amor." ("My love")

"Yeah, goodnight Antonio"

With that Romano got closer and smiled that Spain was sleeping. He got closer to him and kissed him on the lips and left.

Little did he know Spain was actually awake and just pretending to be sleeping.

End of flashback