Chapter 6

At the hospital

England, America, Italy, Germany (potato bastard), France, and Romano were at the hospital waiting in the waiting room. They came here to see what had happen to Spain.

The nurse called "Lovino Vergas please come with me"

Romano got up from the chair and followed the nurse to Spain's room. Spain's room number was 69.

Once they got there the nurse told Romano he can go see Spain.
The nurse had left him once he got inside.

Three minutes later Spain's doctor came in the room. He said "Are you the roommate of Antonio Fernández Carriedo"

"Yes doctor bast- I mean doctor"

"Good because the reason you are hear is Antonio been working himself a lot, which caused him to be stress. Do you know why he became stressful?"

"The only thing that he did was planning to confess to me that's all."

"And what did you say?"

"I said no to him.why do want to know what I said to him?"

"I just want to know what caused him to be this way"

"But, the thing is did you ever regret saying no to him?"

"Yes I did. My stubbornness got in the way, which caused me to say no."

"Well you have to tell him soon because if he has to many heart breaks he will die due to that."

"So how long will he live then?"

"I don't know"

"Okay when he gets out I take him out to eat and then tell him how I feel about him. Then we can be together, so I don't see him cry anymore because it makes me sad when I see him like that. I wouldn't know what to do if he ever stopped smiling."

"Good to know you will try to help him and yourself by getting together

"Good to know you will try to help him and yourself by getting together. You both look like a cute couple together."

Romano blushed at that comment "Well thank you doctor bast- I mean doctor for saying that we look good together."

And the doctor leaves. Italy and Germany also come inside to see Spain."Will he be okay?"

"Yes you idiota" ("idiot")