chapter 5

It took like about 20 minutes to get home. Today was the day I was going to tell Lovi how I feel about him.

First I have to find my guitar and choose a song that I will sing. Then plan to where I will sing at.

When I got home I see Romano sleeping on the couch. I kissed his forehead and then carried him to his bed.

He looked so cute and calm when he's sleeping I wish he was like that when he's awake. I went to the living room to plan out everything.

Two hours later

I planned everything all the way up to when I confess to him. Hopefully he will say yes to become my boyfriend.

I went to Romano's room to wake him up. After he woke I hurried to the living room to grab my guitar and go to the backyard.

I bend down to pick up two small rocks and threw it to Romano's window. Romano opened the window and saw Spain.

Spain started to play the guitar and sing(play the video on the media). After he finished singing Spain said "I love you, Lovi will you please be mine as my boyfriend."

Romano hesitated and said "No, I will never be someone like you bastard."

Romano regretted everything he said. Spain heart broke into pieces and he responded "Okay at least we can still be friends at least."

Spain went inside to get to his room, but he never made it there because his vision went blurry and then everything went black.

Romano went to the living room to see Spain on the floor. When he got closer he saw Spain's face and then he noticed dried up tears on his cheeks.

He really did want to say yes, but his aegyo got the best of him. He hated seeing Spain cry and he will always try to make him stop crying. Romano does everything that he can to keep Spain smiling because he wouldn't know what to do if he had stop smiling.

Spain will always make him happy when he cried. Romano grabbed the phone and called the hospital to bring a ambulance.

Happy Thanksgiving guys