chapter 3

Meanwhile at Germany's house

"So guys how will we tell them how we feel"

"We just go up to them and say that 'I love you' "

"I don't know potato bastard you tell me"

"Guys can't we just ask France for help I mean he knows more about love than anyone else. We can also ask him how do we confess to them in a romantic idea."

"You have a point there france"

"Thank you"

"We only have two more days until they come back, so let's call him right know"

America goes to the phone and puts in France's phone number and it started to dail. On the fourth ring he answered the phone

"Hello France"

"Bonjour America"

"France we need your help. Can you help us?"

"Oui how can I help" ("Yes")

"Can you come to Germany's house today?"

"Oui"

"Good get here as fast as you can"

Then the call ended and they made sure was clean enough for France to come.

30 minutes

France was knocking on the door. Germany opened the door to let France in because America and Romano didn't want to get the door.

"What do you guys need help with?"

"How do you confess to the person you love?"

"That's easy"

"Easy for you bastard"

"You to tell them how you feel about them"

"That's all"

"Non" ("no")

"It has to be romantic when you say it to that person like giving them flowers and telling them how you feel, or singing them a romantic song then at the end you tell them what you fell about them"

"And what If they reject you?"

"You move on in life cause that person didn't want to be with you, so they lost their chance to be you then"

"Thank you France"

"Vous êste le bienvenu" ("your welcome")

"Bye"

"Bye"

"Bye"

"Au revoir"

America, Germany(potato bastard), and Romano know who each other loves.