Chapter One

This takes place 4 weeks after Maddie's diary entry.

Alexia's POV

"Oh, my God! Mads we've just reached over 3 thousand views and 1500 subscribers," I shout to my best friend as I look at our latest video on our YouTube channel, Best After AM.

Maddie comes running in with a mouthful of grapes.

"OMG!" she says trying to keep all the grapes in her mouth which makes me laugh at her.

"Why are you eating the grapes?" I ask trying to stop myself from laughing at her anymore.

"I'm hungry but I want to lose that stone before Feb so I'm being health," she says as if I should have known that.

"You've started eating the grapes now, you know you won't be able to stop," I giggle, shaking my head at how stupid my best friend is sometime.

"At least they're good for you. Did you know that grapes can slow the development of cancer cells? I think that is so cool so don't judge me and my grapes," she says popping in another grape from the stash she has in her hands.

"You are so weird you know that?" I say turning my head back to the screen to read through the comments.

"Thank you, I take great pride in my weirdness. I would rather be weird then boring," she smiles before she notices the comment I had stopped at.

"Mads, ignore him. He's not worth it. He's a jerk," I say as she reads and rereads the comment from her sort of ex.

"You think you're so funny. Get over yourself. I never even liked you. You think you're so funny. Get over yourself. I never even liked you." She says out loud to herself as she reads over it. Her eyes start to fill with tears but I can see her battling to keep them in. She doesn't want him to know how much he hurt her but I know it really affected her self-confidence and her confidence in guys.

"Mads, I'll block him," I say going to click on the block button but she stops me before I can.

"Don't. It will make him think he's won, and he hasn't," she says to me before putting more grapes in her mouth.

"You know what would make you feel better would be if we re-watch the video of our lyric pranks," I smile as I see her lips turn up into a smile.

*****

Maddie's POV

"You slept with her?" I ask, my heart stopping.

"Where did you hear that?" Jack says trying to touch my arm but I pull away before he can.

"You slept with her," I state instead of asking.

"Babe. You're going mad," He try's to persuade me.

"You slept with her," my voice breaks as I try to keep the tears in. I can't believe he would do this. It hasn't even been 24 hours and he's broken me.

"Mads, I'll bloke him," my best friend Alexia say, breaking my nightmare flashback.

"Don't." I force myself to speak. "It will make him think he's won, and he hasn't," I say before picking up some grapes and putting it into my mouth.

"You know what would make you feel better would be if we re-watch the video of our lyric pranks," Alex says and I can see her trying to make me feel better, which makes me smile.

Although it was over a month ago, I still can't seem to forget what happened with Jack and I just haven't been able to let another guy in. Well not a guy that's into me. My crush thing on Sean Killeen from Over Atlantic is kind of on my mind a lot which is hard since I know that Alex likes him too and that he is almost 2 years older than me and has no clue of who I am. It's driving me mad. How can I be so into a guy I've only really met once?

"Hey, Alex. I didn't ask, who is it today?" I ask once we've watch the video.

"I feel like it's a Liam day. I'm really feeling him today," she laughs knowing that I was thinking about Sean. She likes both but some days she's more into Sean and others she's more into Liam. It's a bit weird when it's a Sean day but then not every day is a Sean day for me, like sometimes it's a Charlie day and others I may have a Gabe day. I'm just mega confused by my mind at the moment as I was never really into blondes but I am now with OA and it's driving me nuts.

"What do you want to do for our next video?" she asks.

"Well we have our videos leading up to Christmas are all done and ready to be uploaded so I was thinking doing us getting ready for the Christmas party?" I say playing with the end of my newly dyed auburn hair.

"Yes. Good thinking. This is why we are best friends," She says pulling me into a hug.

------

Hi guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will be uploading once or twice a week depending on how much work I have. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I do writing it. I would like to hear what you all think about it.

Thanks,

CherryKissKiss, Xx