Chapter 34

"So what do we to save Eleven from The Upside Down?" Will asks. "I don't know... Let's ask Joyce and Hopper they were the only ones who went there and got out.. Alive." Mike replied. Will crosses his arms. Eleven gets enough sleep inside The Upside Down and harnesses enough power to get into their heads. "Mike." Eleven's faint voice said. Mike, Will and Dustin hear her faint voice and look at the source. "Don't go... Don't... Don't... The Upside Down.. Don't GO!" Eleven shouted as her white glow disappeared into black ashes. "What the hell just happened?" Will asks confused, scratching his head. "Eleven just happened." Dustin replied. "Hey boys, I think I might be able to help you get that friend of yours, El is her name?" Carrie said. "Does she always butt in?" Dustin asks. Carrie smiles and made the bed go upside down. "Carrie gets mad when she isn't included in secrets." Will said. Dustin smiles, "Oh? How would you know?" Dustin asks curiously. "Uh.. Carrie and me hang out sometimes and see movies and eat at my house, stuff like that." Will said, Dustin gets the idea. "Aww! This is gonna get juicy... Do you like her?" Dustin asks. Will blushes, "Bro.. My feelings are complicated as hell." Will replies. Carrie knocks on the window, "You know that I can still hear you guys right?" Carrie said.. "How did you even get here? We're on the second floor." Will asked, Will went to the window Carrie was.. Carrie was floating. "Oh.. You levitate?" Will asks.. "Yes.." Carrie says.. Dustin gets all nervous for Will and pushes him out the window. Will feels his back pushed and falls out. "Ahhhhh!" Will screams. "Dustin!" Carrie shouts as she holds Will by his yellow shirt.
"Super strength? Seriously?" Will said.. "I told you.. I'm more powerful than you think." Carrie replied.. Dustin smiles at the, and opens the window. Carrie comes inside holding Will by his shirt. Carrie lands and puts Will on Mike's bed. Will glares at Dustin. "Dustin! What the heck bro?" Will says a bit angry. "Don't worry." Dustin winks at Will. Will blushes and looks at Carrie. "What are you staring at? Oh! I got this new dress.. I just had to stop time and rewind so I have the dress, and the dress has a duplicate.. Win-win." Carrie said.. Will laughs with Dustin and Carrie giggles.