Chapter 30

"Jonatha-!" Nancy's word trailed off as the monster pounced on Jonathan. Jonathan's revolver gets tossed in the air from the impact. Steve catches the revolver and shoots the monster in the head. The monster descends into ashes before the bullet hits it. Nancy and Jonathan look at Steve. "Thanks." Jonathan said. "No problem." Steve replied. Nancy runs to the basement and kicks open the door. "Guys!?" Nancy shouts, waiting for an answer. "We're here!" Will shouts inside the big fort, The fort contains a comfy matress, blankets, pillows, It's pretty much a mini house that can fit up to 10 people inside. Jonathan and Steve run after Nancy. "Guys! They're here hiding in the pillow fort!" Nancy shouts as she goes inside the fort. "Nancy." Mike greets. "Hey guys." Nancy says. Jonathan and Steve go inside the tent. "Look who it is... It's Jonathan and Steve." Will said.. Eleven smiles and waves at them. "Hi!" Steve greets. "Oh.. Hey there!" Jonathan said to Eleven. "What's outside?" Mike asks. "The monster.. Let's just stay in here for the night." Nancy suggested. "Cool! We got enough stuff and food here. Eleven mind sealed the fort close so nothing can get through inside here except us." Mike said. "Yay! Sleepover!" Nancy said happily. "What is a sleepover?" Eleven asks. "It's when you sleep at your friend's house." Nancy answered. "I'm prepared!" Will said taking off his backpack and getting some movies inside. "That's awesome Will! Where did you get that?" Dustin asks. Will smiles at him, "I always come prepared." Will says.
Current Time In The Chapter: 9:00pm
Are they ready for a sleepover? Or will they lie awake waiting for something to pounce?