Chapter 15: Snowball..

Mike's POV
I'm just sitting here on the La-Z Boy waiting for Eleven to get out of my room after dressing up.. Lucas,Dustin and Will are probably getting ready and Nancy's with Steve.. I stand up as I see Eleven all dressed up she looked pretty.. "You look pretty El.." Mike said.. "Pretty..Good?" El asked.. "Yeah.. Pretty.." Mike replied..
Nancy's POV
I can't believe I have to chaperone the snowball when I should be out dancing! But I could probably sneak out with Steve and make out in the janitor's closet later.. I just can't get Jonathan of my head.. I like him..
Mike's POV=10 minutes later..
"We're finally here at the snowball El!" Mike said as Eleven smiled.. "Promise?" El asked.. "Yeah.." Mike replied..
"Look it's the freak show and some chic.." Troy said.. "Mouth breather.." Eleven said.. "So Troll? Where's your date?" Mike asked.. "What did you just call me? Frog Face!?" Troy shouted as Eleven moved her head and cracked Troy' s leg.. "Holy Crap! Hell!" Troy screamed as he was holding his leg.. "Crap.. El run!" Mike said as he grabbed El's hand and ran for the dance floor.. 2 minutes later.. "The infirmary they're here.." Mike said panting..
Nancy's POV
"Jonathan.." Nancy said.. "Nancy?" Jonathan replied.. "Uh.. You look cute tonight.." Nancy said scratching the back of her neck.. "You too Nance.." Jonathan said.. "I didn't know you were gonna chaperone the party..." Nancy said..
"Yeah.. I didn't know you were either.." Jonathan said.. "Listen.. I need to tell you something.." Nancy said holding Jonathan's shoulder.. "What?" Jonathan said.. "Why does it have to be so awkward between us?" Nancy asked..
"I had feelings for you Nancy but you clearly chose Steve.." Jonathan said.. "Then- Jonathan I like you.." Nancy said staring into each other's eyes as Jonathan held her cheek and kissed Nancy..
Will's POV
"Look who's getting it on tonight?" Will said looking at Jonathan and Nancy making out.. "Yup.." Dustin replied..
"Look who are the second makeouters?" Lucas said looking at Eleven and Mike kissing by the dance floor..
"Isn't Mike like too young to be making out with El?" Will asked.. "At least they're not having sex.." Dustin said..
"You were always the weird one.." Will said to Dustin..
Nancy's POV
"Wow.. That was.." Nancy said stopping.. "Amazing?" Jonathan continued.. "Yeah it actually was.." Nancy said smiling.. "What's happening?" Jonathan asked as him,Nancy and the crowd were looking at the lights that were flickering on and off.. "It's here.. The Demogorgon.." Jonathan said.. "Jonathan.. I don't think it's the Demogorgon but we need to run!" Nancy said as the Thessalhydra emerged from the walls, Crowds screaming running for the doors.. "You don't have any guns.. Do you?" Nancy asked.. "I keep some in the car.." Jonathan replied running.."
Mike's POV
"The Thessalhydra! Guys! Run!" Mike said as he carried El into the classroom where El first disappeared into..
"What the hell was that?" Will asked panting.. "What we experienced while you were in the Upside Down.." Dustin replied.. "Does this mean that El.." Lucas asked and stopped mid-way in the sentence as they looked at Eleven..