Chapter 3: Upside Down Escape And Mike..

Eleven's POV
"Ah! I can't hold on any longer.." Eleven thought screaming in pain trying to keep the Thessalhydra and the Demogorgon in place in the upside down.. "Mike.." Eleven froze in shock as the Thessalhydra and the Demogorgon broke free from her powers.. Eleven touched her nose as it bled from trying to keep the monsters in place.. [loud growling] "Run Eleven.." An eerie voice said.. Eleven covered her ears to think that it was in her mind.. "Run! Now! Run!" Eleven ran looking around to find out how to get out of the basement.. "Get.. Out.. Of.. The.. Upside.. Down.. Now!!" The voice shouted.. "Ahhh!" Eleven screamed as the monsters were coming after her.. Eleven stared at a hole in Mike's room that opened up with light.. "Huh! *Gasp*"
[Loud growling]  Eleven went through the hole filled with lots of light and entered into Mike's room in the real world.. Clean like it was when she and Mike played.. Eleven screamed.. "Gone.. Gone.. Gone.." Eleven froze as the door opened and saw Mike and Will.. "Eleven?" Mike asked.. "Mike.." Eleven said crying.. "Oh my God! Your back!" Mike said as he ran towards Eleven and hugged her.. "I missed you.." Eleven and Mike said to each other.. "So.. Mike who is this?" Will asked.. "Eleven.. Me,Dustin and Lucas call her El for short.. She saved us and you from the Demogorgon.." Mike explained.. "Um.. Hi! I'm Will Byers.. Friend of Mike.." Will said happily as he shook hands with Eleven.. "I'm El.." Eleven said..