Chapter 32

While watching the movie, Will thinks of Carrie and what she said to him. Will suddenly realizes that she said there was something evil going on inside of him. "What will happen to me?" He asked himself.. Will remembers the time when they were talking at the park.
~~~~
Flashback
~~~~
Will walks around the sidewalk walking to the town's theater. Will sees Carrie passing by and he waves at her smiling. Carrie feels a presence and she looks at him. Carrie waves. Will walks to Carrie's side and follows after her. "Why are you following me?" Carrie asks walking aside Will. "I don't have anyone to talk to." Will says. Carrie giggles at Will. "Where's that friend you call Mike?" Carrie asks in her British accent. "He's with Eleven." Will answers. "Lonely I see." Carrie said. "So what are you doing?" Will asks. "I don't know. I'm not doing anything." Carrie says. "Are you free?" Will asks, "Yeah. Nothing to do as you can see." Carrie answers. "Well.. You wanna watch a movie with me?" He asks. Carrie giggles, "Are you asking me on a date?" She asks Will. "I don't know. Maybe?" Will says. "Okay then. I'lle go with you." Carrie says to Will. "Cool. It's this movie called Nightmare On Elm Street and its supposed to be scary as hell." Will says. "Oh really?" Carrie asks interested.
~~~~
Present
~~~~
"Oh yeah.. We went to the movies and we talked a lot." Will thought.

Hey! If you liked this chapter, don't forget to ,vote,comment and add to your reading list or library.
-Quick question, what is your opinion on Carrie and Will? Do they have a thing going on? Should they date?