Chapter 13: The Time Traveller & The Boy Who Came Back To Life

Will's POV
"Hey! Girl!" Will asked.. "What? I don't need anyone kidnapping me.." The girl said.. "What's your name?" Will Asked.. "It's.. Why would I trust you?" The girl asked.. "I'm a nice guy.." Will said.. "There's something evil growing in you.. You should probably stop it.." The girl said.. "What.. Your weird.. How do you know that?" Will asked..
"Stupid boy.. I know everything.." The girl said.. "So.. What's your name?" Will asked stuttering.. "Just call me twelve.." The girl said.. "What.. Well then just call me six.." Will asked.. "Well why don't you tell me your story and I'lle tell you mine?" Twelve asked.. "Sure.." Will replied.. "I got kidnapped by something called Demogorgon and slugs are hibernating in my body.. Believable?" Will asked.. "Yeah.. I see into your past.. Well.. My real name is Carrie Kent.. I've been kept and tortured in Indiana Labs.. For years they force me to tell the future but I tell they're future.." Carrie said.. "Well.. That's weird you sound like my friend.." Will said.. "So I earned nothing from talking to you "Six" see you later.." Carrie said as she disappeared..
Important Note: Author Here!
Well that was a fast introduction to Carrie.. I really wanted to make a new character and don't worry the planned characters for the Original Season 2 of ST will be added soon.. Tell me what you think of Carrie in the comments below! I love knowing about how readers feel about the characters.. I'lle see you guys later! Tell me how you like the chapter and I'lle keep the updates regular..