Chapter 9: Eleanor,Will & Dustin

Dustin The Warrior started a group chat with Will The Wizard..
"Hey Byers! What'cha doing? Dustin said.. "I'm ok.. So.. About that I like Eleven.." Will said.. "Dude.. Bro code.." Dustin replied.. "I don't like Eleven.. Auto correct fail.. So.. There's this girl at school with blonde hair and I really kind of like her.."  Will said.. "Eh? So what's her name love doctor?" Dustin asked.. "xD Haha!" Will said.. "Yeah.. I didn't really ask her name but sometimes I see Mike hanging out with her.." Will continued.. "Oh.. Crap.. Her name is Eleanor.." Dustin said.. "Say what? You guys are like friends with her?" Will asked.. "Yeah.. But.. Eleanor is dangerous.." Dustin replied.. "How?" Will asked.. "In many ways.." Dustin replied.. "Could you help me?" Will asked.. "Do what?" Dustin asked.. "Talk to her.." Will replied.. "Uh.. I'lle have to ask Mike.." Dustin said.. "What? Does Mike like her? Isn't he like dating Eleven? I see them makeout in the bedroom sometimes.." "Wait wha-? He is dating Eleven.. But... Uh... Wait.. Did you just say you see them makeout?" Dustin asked.. "Eleven leaves the door open.." Will said..
Dustin added Eleven The Psychic and Mike The Necromancer..
"Well.. This is awkward.." Dustin said.. "Dude.. You like El?" Mike asked.. "What? Did you just read the text that said auto correct fail?" Will asked.. "Why was I added here?" Eleven asked.. "Oh.. What's makeout?" Eleven asked..
"Crap.. Eleven forgot to close the door when you were her yesterday.." Mike said.. "Makeout is a term for kissing.."
Will replied.. "Fudge.. You see us makeout sometimes.. ToT" Mike said.. "Um.. Yeah.. xD" Will said..