One last time.

"No time to explain Thana step back!" Wulfric said he's voice deep,low he looked at Hunter but he's head was down making him look so scary,big and dominant.He had stretched he's hand out at Thana so she wouldn't take a step towards them.

Thana started panicking when Hunter snarled like an animal and Wulfric let a low threatening growl deep from he's throat but it was so deep,a shiver went through Thana's spine and she took a step back.Their was no way in hell she could stop that.But still she had too.

Something deep down inside of her told her she had too.

"Guys stop right now." she said.They didn't even looked at her.If looks could kill,and if only they were looking at HER like THAT she would have been dead.

"Stay out of this Thana." Hunter snarled.

"No!What the hell does 'we're at war' mean?"

"Our kingdoms Thana! We're at war!! We're enemies!" Wulfric said and he took a step towards Hunter who took one back and bent a little down.Wulfric bent a little too,both of them looking like predators,they were predators.

They started circling each other,slowly in the living room,step by step coming closer to Thana who took a step back every time they took one towards her.Soon her legs hit the small table in the middle of the living room and she couldn't go anywhere.

She wouldn't have the chance with them and if she did she didn't want to risk it.Wulric's hand's got bigger,he's nails growing so much and slowly more hair came under he's skin.Thana realised it wasen't just hair it was he's fur.Her eyes snapped up at he's face.

Jaw clenched,muscles moving as he gritted he's teeth,eyes had turned yellowish with a ring of silver around the pupil,narrowed.Hunter's eyes were blood red glowing,she noticed he had also grown claws and he's jaw clenched but lips up showing he's scary long fangs.

"C'mon little Prince,what are you waiting for huh?Lets finish this war right here and now!" Wulfric said.Hunter snarled.

"Even if we fight this war will not end here.We will not stop till we kill and enslave every single one of you." he said and Wulfric roared in he's face as he grew taller slowly and Thana noticed he's clothes looked all the sudden to tight on him,he's shirt was about to rip.

"This will never happen and you know it,your so weak it's pathetic that you EVEN THINK!!! you will win.C'mon pretty boy." he challenged Hunter.

"You really don't want me too,you have no idea who are you talking too."

"Wow i'm so scared my knees are buckling.Be my guest!!!" he demanded.Hunter snarled again and Wulfric chuckled,he obviously WANTED to fight,he liked it and at he's face Thana could see how confident,sure he was about that.

"Enough!!! Guys stop NOW!" she said.

"Thana!" the both said.

"NO! No Thana or stay out of it! Your in my house,my realm you take your problems and solve them either outside or at your realm!'' she yelled,suddenly filled with courage,they turned around and stared at her like she was crazy.

How could a 'human' speak to them,THEM Princes!!! like that!!??She had definitely lost her mind.

As soon as their eyes laid on her she stopped,her face that was hard and serious lost every emotion and color.She thought they were gonna attack her and damn she really started to enjoy their company even if she knew them for some hours.

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

I wanted to rip this guy into shreds.Who the fuck does he think he is??He's a Prince so what i am too! And he thinks that werewolves are all innocent and kind and good??He's Father he's exactly the opposite and i could see to he's look he's exactly the same.