"I told you so!"

The next morning Adam came in and woke up the girls,they have overslept and they were gonna loose first period.They jumped up throwing the quilt off of them and the bed and ran around to take clothes,shoes,towels.

Adam stood there looking at them stunned and laughed at their reaction,he made the bed and left to make them breakfast.While he did they took a shower a got ready in no time.Lindy wore short blue jean shorts and a white t-shirt,no sleeves,it was really sexy!

Thana wore black jean shorts and a red hello kitty shirt.They did their hair make up and ran down with their bags.They ate and left with Thana's car.

By the time they had arrived they were supposed to be in class already,but they couldn't just go in the teacher would yell at them and sent them to the princepal's office........actually they would do that anyway!They sighed and put their stuff in their locked,then sitting down.

"How did you sleep last night?" Lindy asked Thana.

"Pretty good you?"

"Okay......i didn't fall asleep right away though...it took a while after what we did."she admitted,Thana nodded in agreement she didn't either.

"Do you...........think like it needs time or something....?" she asked.

"I don't know....don't you...?" Thana asked back.

"No it didn't say anything like that,maybe we should try again." Lindy suggested.

"AHA no no thank's."

"Okay then we just wait...."They sat in silence till the bell rang and they got up quickly.They did end up in princepal's office but he let them go and they went to their classes.

The day seemed to go by really slow for Thana........she was a smart girl and she was curious why would her best friend make her do that.She thought it would be stupid to suspect her for something but she couldn't help it.

When they met again in the cafeteria they sat at a table alone away from the other girls.Thana wanted to speak with her friend.

"Lindy.........you'll think i don't trust you....or i'm crazy.....but...i want to know really why did you do that...why did you want us to cast spells......i mean you hated this stuff so did i but......i don't know....it seemed weird you know..." she laughed nervously looking down at her tray,she hated the food and she pushed it away.

Lindy stopped eating and looked at her.

"Silly i'd never think like that of you.....and no reason i was just curious and wanted to overcome my fears......i really didn't believe it would work either but their was a tiny hope it would.....two hot guys at your services..." she move her brows up and down and Thana laughed.

"What if they were like two grandpa's huh?Two pervert grandpa's one chasing you around in a wolf form....but breaking he's bones while doing so and the other trying to suck you dry.....but with no teeth cause who knows how old he would be?They would have fall." Thana said and they made a disgusted face laughing.

They changed the subject and returned to their other friends a while later,but Lindy left them fast before setting her butt on the chair to go flirt....typical Lindy Thana thought and then they returned to class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When school was over Thana took Lindy to her house to take her bag's and then to Lindy's to prepare cause her naughty friend had a date with a jock.Thana admired her friend's courage to always make the first move on other's,unlike her she was waiting for them to do it instead but no problem they did.

Turning her into a goddess she wished her good luck and left.When she arrived home and walked in Adam welcomed her and helped her with her bag and homework,he always took care of her and sometimes he made her feel like a little girl but she didn't mind......she loved it that he cared she didn't feel alone.

After finishing homework and taking a shower she wore a white tank top and her pajama pant's and went downstairs for dinner where he was expecting her with the table already set.She sat and thanked him,eating when he spoke.

"Thana dear i have.......something really important to tell you.....for both..."

"What is it?" she asked letting down her fork and drinking some water looking serious at him.

"I.....you know that i love you really much....your like a daughter or gran daughter to me.....i'll need to leave for a while....." he said and she stood shocked.

"Is something wrong?Why?"

"You remember my sons right,back at Texas.....?"

"Yes....are they okay...?" she said.

"They are....one of them is getting married soon and i have to go......i'd take you with me but you have school and the house....they won't say anything about you coming i just don't want you traveling,loosing lessons or failing...." he said looking at her sad.

"Aw Adam it's fine.....these are great news....."She said and got up to hug him,then she went back at her seat.

"If your telling me this like.........to ask for permission or something you shouldn't ask of course you can,you can do whatever you want and i'll be just fine...i might ask Lindy to take me in while your gone...." Thana suggested.

"Thank you dear,your very kind and understanding......we'll talk about this more later now eat before your diner gets cold." he said and they ate in silence.

After diner they cleaned up together and went in the living room to sit and talk.Thana had no problem staying alone at her house,she was old enough,smart and didn't worry.Adam told her that it might take long Texas is a long way to go and then he'd wish to stay to see he's older sons kids and family.

But Thana didn't have a problem again,she insisted he should go and he should stay as long as he wanted,he had a long time to see them anyway and she couldn't just keep him forever,he couldn't be her guardian forever.

After their conversation she said goodnight and went up to her room,closing and locking the door,sighing.She really didn't mind but she would miss him,she walked in the bathroom and brushed he teeth and hair,then walked out when she saw the stuff she and Lindy used last night for the spell.

She thought to do the spell again by her self,maybe if it would work she'd have two men for company but slapped her self mentally.This was stupid.She walked to her bed and got under the cover's.But she was just too curious,she wanted to have company and even if she didn't believe she did want something supernatural to happen........to live it!

She threw the guilt off of her and got out walking to the place were they had left the ingriedients and the spell.She stood and looked at them for a while thinking if she should do it or not.She decided she would do it and what the hell.....couldn't be bad....

She set the circle,then the ingredients and started chanting this weird language,it was difficult but not to her for some reason she could tell the words right away,even though she thought she was probably was saying them wrong.When she finished she squeezed her eyes shut and crossed her fingers,suddenly feeling such an excitement and belief.

But.........nothing....nothing happened,she opened her eyes looking around and was disappointed and lost her faith again.She got up,cleaned and gathered the stuff,blew out the candles and walked to bed again,sighing,if it would only work.......she thought....if their was magic,magic beings,then for sure their was a chance at seeing her parent's again.....but their was nothing.....

She turned on her side looking at her window outside,it was dark,the sky was black with a few stars only but bright cause it had still moon.She fell asleep crying and pleading it would work........................

Thank's for reading this.....it was kinda boring wasen't it?Sorry 4 that but from the next chap will have some action i promise ;) take care!! oh please vote,coment etc!!!! :( cya ^_^