Jody's first dilemma

Jody was beginning to fit in with her fellow classmates and was enjoying her school life. She had developed a strong relationship with Margaret. Everyday, Jody would share her homemade lunch food with Margaret and played on their iPad 89s together. It was all swell and jolly.

However one day, a new transfer student appeared at the wooden door. The transfer student had a severe case of hunchbackness and was struggling to move. Her brows were bushy and in an upturned position, which made her look grumpy and intimidating. She finally made it to the front the classroom. 

The teacher was standing behind her looking extremely cheerful. "Good morning younglings! Today we have a new classmate! Her name is Jemima". Jody felt extremely proud and loved to be called a youngling that she didn't notice the death stare she was receiving from the new transfer student.

After the introduction, Jemima the transfer student slowly approached Jody's desk.  The new student suddenly whispered "ur fase is ugli" to Jody. For a moment, Jody was bewildered. But then she suddenly realised, that Jemima was giving her constructive criticism. So Jody replied with "tanks fur teh fedbak". Jemima was confused at first by Jody's response, but then she pulled a disgusted face at Jody and continued walking towards the desk she was assigned to.

The teacher resumed the maths lesson they were learning yesterday. Since Jody wasn't the brightest senior, she struggled at solving even the easiest of maths problems. Jody was starting to feel stressed and anxious. She also felt a frustration developing inside of her.

Suddenly, Jody tipped her desk upwards and slammed it towards the floor. As a result of this, the poor floor broke and the person in front, who was Jemima, was extremely outraged. Jody wasn't able to control her elderly body anymore. Her heart was beating abnormally fast and the amount of sweat on her face was equivalent to a pool. Jody's fists were clenched looking like she was ready for a battle. Jemima advanced towards the raging Jody with her hands on her hips.

Jemima and Jody exchanged looks and both of them knew what was about of come.