Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye

Start from the beginning

Everyone was packing their stuff while me and Daniel were lying under the sun, he held my hand in his and he was facing me. I could feel his stare and it was surprising how he was still looking at me like I was the most precious being ever, it was weird how a bad ass boy turned into a softie well not completely yet because of me. At the same time I didn't want him to change too much , I will always love Daniel just the way he is...as long as he doesn't turn abusive.

Only now do I realise what a hard time I gave Daniel, for him to got as far in life is amazing. Not many gang members get to live as long as we do, some die in the first week while others die seven years later. Me and Daniel were lucky but I don't want to speak so soon, who knows maybe we might get killed tomorrow or even next week. But I didn't mind because Daniel would be there beside me and we both knew we were born to die young.

"Dataleya." Leo shouted to get our attention, we glared at him because of the couple name he has given us. Every time he wanted to call us he would call our couple name which was fucking annoying.

Daniel sighed in frustration. "How many times do I have to fucking yell at you, don't call us that you fucking dick." I must say Daniel swearing was quite a sight, I found it funny every time he swore. But his glares would scare the shit out of anyone, literally. Leo told me about how Daniel once glared at a clingy girl and she pissed herself in front of everyone, even though I thought it was funny I still felt sorry for the unknown girl.

At the same time it made me wonder how many girls has Daniel been with, I only know about Lucy. Just thinking about her makes my blood boil, if I ever see her again I will probably shoot her straight through the brain then bring her back to life and stab her making large holes in her body. I'm quite the violent one when it comes to fights, of course my imagination is even better.

"Sorry man but it suites you both." Leo said and we grimaced. "We are...errr...we're leaving." He looked down at the floor and I felt a tug at my heart, maybe it was because I knew that there was a chance we wouldn't see each other again.

"We will drop you guys off at the airport." Daniel responded and Leo nodded his head and smiled.

When we got every ones suitcase into the trunk we got in the minivan and Daniel drove to the airport, no one spoke during the journey and I guess it's because of our nerves.

I was going to miss everyone even if it was just for a day or a month. I never had a real family and I guess meeting the gang has made me feel like I was part of one. It made me feel special how they all came to Spain just for me, I mean no one has ever cared about me this way.

When we had to say goodbye at the airport it was bittersweet. The conversations were short yet it meant so much.

__________

Paris: "Take care of yourself and take care of that douche you love. If he ever hurts you just let me know and I will castrate him with a butter knife."

Me: "Erm a butter knife? And take care of yourself too."

_________

Tia: "Catt just know that whatever happens I will always be there for you, and please don't do anything reckless."

Me: "I won't Tia, be careful and remember if anyone tries to hurt you just use your hidden knife and stab them in the dick or vagina."

_________

Jack: "As soon as you kill the motherfuckers, you fly back to London. And make sure you don't lose Daniel, his special talent is to get lost."

Me: "Okay.....and you better take care of Tia because if you don't I will fucking cut your dick in little cucumber shapes and blend it into a smoothie and make you drink it. Capish?"