13. I Won't Let You Be Gone

A/n: SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YA'LL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

There's a small trigger warning, but it doesn't last long ;D because happy ending chapter!~

Josh's POV

*tw*

"Tyler it's okay. I'm- what do you mean one last time? Tyler? Tyler?!  I'm coming over frick this!"

I didn't even bother throwing on a hoodie despite the cold. I quickly grabbed my keys and I was running out the door. My mother asked me where I was going this late at night, but I didn't have time to respond. Tyler needed me.

"Tyler? I need you to stay with me, please don't do this. You're going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you anymore alright?" I said desperately over the phone trying to get through to him, but the line was quiet. I checked my phone and we were still connected.

Why was I so stupid? I didn't see anything that was happening right in front of me. I knew Tyler was fragile and I told myself I'd never be the one to break him. Except I did. I made him believe I was different, but I ended up being the same in his eyes.

I should've never let them do that to him at the movies. I should've never joined in to protect him. In the long run I didn't protect anyone, but myself. How could he possibly forgive me if I can't even forgive myself for this.

I sped to his house and climbed out of the car quickly and ran to the front door and knocked loudly. I stood there pacing anxiously as I waited for someone to answer. After a few seconds a woman approached the door and opened it.

"Is Tyler home?" I asked quickly not even letting her speak first.

"Uh, yes he is.. But he's in trouble right now he can't come to the door." she spoke softly with a look of confusion on her face.

"I'm sorry, but-" I didn't even complete the sentence and I was walking in the door pushing softly past her. "Where's his room? Please it's important." I asked desperately. She look concerned.

"It's in the basement.. But you can't just barge in like this.." she searched her mind for a name, but obviously got nothing since they had never met before. I nodded quickly and made my way through the living room and to the door that led to the basement.

"Excuse me, Josh." I heard a deep male voice come from behind me and I turned around to meet the voice. "I believe I heard my wife say you can't come barging into our house. It's rude and you need to leave, son before I call the cops for trespassing." He had his arms crossed and a stern look on his face.

I ignored it as I swung the door open to the basement and marched quickly down the stairs into the opening and then looked for Tyler's door. I heard angry footsteps and yelling after me, but I didn't care. I barged into Tyler's room frantically and turned to see the bathroom door open. I ran as quickly as I could through the room and stopped in the doorway as the sight of Tyler struck me.

"Oh god, Tyler!" I gasped and ran over to him quickly and put my hands on his shoulders. He was unconscious, but he was breathing. They were shallow breaths, but he was still breathing. How could he do this?! How could I of done this. I fought the tears forming in my eyes as I frantically looked around and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his arms.

I was in complete shock as I saw how much blood had formed around him. How pale and sick he looked. It broke me and I knew I had to fix this. I didn't just like Tyler.

I loved him.

In the short amount of the 3 weeks I've known him now, I knew that for a fact. I don't know why or how, but I did.