Special 3 (request)

Start from the beginning

Yukino started giggling besides us seeing them like that.

"More like ice cold,just like your powers" Lector said as he managed to get out of her hug. Violet pouted and let the other exceed free as well. She then looked up towards the trio of us standing there.

"Yukino"She said as she jumped on her for an embrace. She started cuddling her as well whiles Yukino laughed in response and also hugged her back.

She then let her Go and jumped on Rouge. "Shadow dragon how you been?" She said whiles hugging him. I looked at him to see him to see him standing stiff.

Rouge is not the hugging type but then he just put one arm on her back for an response.

"Sabertooth is here, its good seeing you guys here" I hear MiraJane say as she walked towards us with her smile. Behind her came Erza Juvia Lisanna and Elfman.

FairyTail straight gave us a warm welcome. Mira invited us in and gave us food and drinks which we accepted.

Violet came and sat next to me and then she gave me a side squeeze making me nearly choke my food out.  "Don't greet me then Sting" She said and then let go of me.

Sometimes I wonder where she gets this positive strong vibe from.

I sighed and then said "You were too busy with the rest". She the laughed whiles eating all the cookie stuff.
"Sorry I was just excited " She said chewing onto her next cookie.

"Sting is probably upset Vi, look what you done" Winter said popping out of no where. Winter is Violets exceed. I rolled my eyes at her comment. She loves to tease Violet or maybe us two a lot.

Violet pouted with her mouth full of cookies. She looks cute like that. "What you smiling at Sting?" Violet asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and said "that's for you to find out". "Are you challenging me?" Violet asked.

I laughed. She loves to get competitive . she crossed her arms and said " I'm serious, I will find out about every little secret of yours"

I laughed again. She is so cute sometimes.

"Sting you know I can hear your mind" Violet said as she continued on eating.

Why do I keep forgetting that she has that ability. I felt like slapping myself for not remembering it. She can fins our every little dirty secret of mine , if I'm not carefully.

"Yes you right Sting, so be careful" Violet said as she stood up with a wide grin on her face.She then walked away.

I then saw Natsu, Gray , Lucy , Wendy and Happy barge into the guild. They seem tired.

Seems like they just came from a mission. I sighed as I greeted more people.

"I'm fired up, let's fight Sting" Natsu said getting his fist ready. "Not now please". I said. " Are you scared of loosing again ? " Natsu said in a taunting manner.

This got me. " okay let's fight then"

~Time Skip brought to by Lector~