Chapter 13

Stings POV

Here I am sitting in class, After school, with Rogue, Yukino and Loke. "Man I'm hungry I want to eat" Yukino complained as she put her head on the table. I looked at her giving the is she for real look. Loke was busy texting someone on his phone whiles Rogue was just staring at the whiteboard. 

The reason why the four of us are stuck in the class was because of the incident that happened before. I walked in at the end of the lesson and Miss was so annoyed with me. I am stressed out myself right now and I really cant take my lessons serious right now.

Lokes POV

Here I am stuck with these 3 wierdos that I don't even talk to and the Teacher had left us four alone. I think that Sting was close to (Y/N) but god knows what was happening between the two of them. I am just worried about her. I just want to go out and search for her.

*flashback* 

I saw from far that (Y/N) was with Sting.However she had ran away from him. I ran up to Sting and when I asked him what had happened he just said"nothing"He then walked his own way.

Rogue and Yukino, who came running behind, looked concerned but they did not chase after them. Yukino was about to go but Rogue grabbed her arm to stop her. She then said " but Sting" Rogue then replied " its best to leave him alone for a bit". 

I then started looking around the area for (Y/N) and Yukino and Rogue helped, however we could not find her. " I think we should go back to class before we get into to trouble" Rogue said. Yukino and me  nodded in agreement. We went back in class and miss started shouting at us for leaving the class without permission she then told us to spend one hour after school in the classroom. 

At the end of the lesson Sting walked in and miss started shouting at him as well but Sting didn't look bothered by it. He just sat down and agreed to stay after school.

*end of flashback*

"Who is that Zen guy?" Sting asked getting my attention. I looked at him he looked really annoyed and angry. "erm" Yukino started but she was just looking around like she was thinking for the correct words. I then just had to say it " he is (Y/N)s ex". 

Stings POV 

"He is (Y/N)s ex" I looked at Loke with my eyes wide open. What she had a boyfriend before. Loke then continued " him and (Y/N) were one of the most popular couple two years ago. Everyone thought that they were perfect for each other. but ..... but " I could see that Lokes eyes turned dark and he had some sort of anger and hatred on his face. "but what " I asked.

 " why don't you ask (Y/N)" Yukino said. I looked at her. I raised an eyebrow in confusion" what do you mean?" I asked. " I mean that, it was her personal life its best to ask her if you want to find out" Yukino said. I looked towards Loke. He had his hands in a fist. Why was he so angry. 

"but where is she right now?" I asked as I wondered where she ran off too. " we don't know. we tried looking for her but we couldn't find her" Rogue answered. " don't worry I messaged the squad on the group chat and told them about Zens return and of what had happened and they told me not worry and they are searching for her" Loke said. I looked at him his phone started rininging. " hello " he answered." okay that is good news........... yeah I will meet up with you guys after the detention."  he then ended his call.  

" Levy found her in the libary and she has gone home now, she is safe" Loke said. I nodded and sighed in relief that is is safe and sound. 

I am just confused why no one is telling me about that Zen guy and (Y/N). Seems like I found another mission to complete. Right now I think some anime after this would help me relax a bit. 

Readers POV

I cried for a good one hour until Levy had found me. She started to comfort me by hugging me and she told me she knew what had happened. After a while Lucy Erza and Juvia came as well. They all gave a hug and then gave me some food to help me clam down. We were all crowed into the libary corner. It was like a cute little sercet meeting. " I swear This time I will beat that Zen up really badly"Erza started screaming as she got angry. The Liberian came and kicked us out because of that. Erza is way too loud and violent when she is angry. "No one makes my (Y/N) upset " Erza said as she started hugging me again. 

They all decided to drop me home." make sure you rest and relax a bit" Juvia said as she patted me on the head. "yeah don't worry I will collect you tomorrow" Erza said. "Yea now be brave and strong you are different now" Lucy said as she hugged me. " watch some anime it will help you relax" Levy said as she hugged me good bye. 

I then walked into my room and got changed into my 'One Piece' pajamas. I then just started to watch anime. Right now all I want is that Zen out of my mind. I the watched my beautiful husband Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach. I seriously love how much he grows through the anime. He is so handsome. Sometimes I wish that anime was real because in reality boys are just ugh. I don't even have a word for it.

End Of Chapter

Hope you guys enjoyed it so far.Just keep voting and reading. I have reached over 800 reads help me reach more than 1000 guys and I will LOVE you guys and if I do I might even write up a special Chapter. Thanks - BlahBlah