Chapter 7

Reader POV

Evening 10pm

I'm getting ready to go to bed. Today was a very tiring day. I had done so much work today that I just felt like sleeping straight away.

Normally at this time I would read my fanfictions or write blogs about the recent anime shows I have watched but today I just couldn't do it.

I switched off the bed room light and sank into my bed putting my warm big blanket on top.

Without knowing I fell asleep.

Next morning

I'm out of breath. I stopped in the middle of my running. Yes I was getting late to school. I seriously need to join gym and stay fit.

I started running again and just managed to get into the school grounds before the gates closed.

I stood there holding on to my knees. I started to gain all the oxygen that I had mostly wasted on my running.

I quickly walked to my class. I had English with Levy which was normally boring but with my best friend I had all the fun in class.

I had tripple of that which was frustrating for two hours straight just sitting in class would be boring.and only a 20 minutes break in between the 2nd and third period.

~La Time Skip brought to you by Stings sexiness;)~
Lunch Time

I was so hungry today and has today they had had chips and fish in the school cateen so me and levy rushed to the canteen after class so that we could be served quickly.

We got there and got our fish chips with beans. We both started munching off. One by one all of our squad members appeared with their food and joined us.

Loke came and sat next to me. I just continued stuffing myself with the chips. Yes I love potatoes.

I was so full that I started burping and Loke looked at me with a little shock on his face whiles he swallowed his food down his throat.

On my other side Levy started burping too and us two were giggling and burping make it look funny. Soon after Erza Gray and Natsu joined us. The rest of our group was actually disgusted of our actions but we all just kept on doing it for fun.

Stings POV

I got my food and started heading towards were Yukino was waiting for me. I couldn't see Rogue anywhere. I walked pass the demon squad but all I could here was laughs and burps.

Burps

What the hell.

I looked to see (y/n), Erza, Levy, Natsu and Gray burping. But then I saw Loke next her. I started to feel angry but I had to stay calm because his facial expressions just show disgust. I find this really funny.

Hope he stops flirting with her now.

I sat next Yukino after greeting her. I then asked her if she knew where Rogue was and she responded "Well this girl said she wants to speak to him in private, seems like another confession ".

"He seems to get more popular now " I said as I started munching on my fried chicken .

"So any progress with you and (y/n) chan" yukino asked with a teasing voice. I pouted and said "Not really its just a third wheel right now".

Yukino tilted her head and then smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow. She suddenly grabbed both of my cheeks whiles saying "Awwwe Sting kun is all jealous".

Readers POV

We all have now calmed down and were just chatting and having the wierdest conversations ever.

I looked towards the back of the canteen to see Sting and Yukino all alone and they seem to be acting all lovey dovey.

"(y/n) chan what's wrong ? You face just dropped" Loke interuppted my observation. I looked at him saying "nothing" fake smiling to make myself look happy.

Wait a second why was I feeling this way anyway. Wasn't it obvious since the beginning that Sting would never go for a girl like me. I should give up on him.

"Hey ( y/n) want to go to the local cafe with me after school ?" Loke asked.

Maybe if I go out with the Loke I would be able to forget Sting before its too late.

I nodded in response. "Okay let's meet by your locker today after school we walk together from there" Loke said whiles he smiled at me.

~End Of Chapter~

Sorry guys I didn't update after so long. Its short but now that I updated please vote for this fan fiction. Enjoy my fellow readers chan.