Chapter 3

Saturday 

Reader pov

Today is Staurday and here I am at home with Lucy and Levy here. "look (F/N) you don't even have any girly clothes in your cupboard" Lucy complained as she was throwing your clothes out from your cupboards.

You scratched the back of your head whiles you rolled your eyes in reply.

Levy sighed as she sat next to you on the bed and said "are you nervous (F/N) chan?" she asked. You looked at her and narrowed your eyes "No it's only a date".

Lucy stopped going through you cupboard." I'm giving up and you have only 2 more hours until its 12" she said and after sighing.

"I dont care how I look anyways" you said as you stood up to put your clothes back.

Lucy then jumped up and said "You are going to wear my clothes and We will style you up" she said and she clenched her knuckles together in the air.

Your eyes widened in horror. You then managed to say "n.. N .. N-n-no I I am fine".

Lucy and Levy now looked at you with their evil grin on their face. To be more precise they had more like a rape face.

You gulped as you stepped back.

1Hour Later
At Lucys House

"Wow (F/N) chan you look amazing"Levy squealed and then Lucy agreed saying "So Kawaii (Cute)".

You looked at yourself in the big mirror. You had no words.

Train station at 12

Sting POV
I manage to come here five minutes earlier. I don't why but I was excited about today.

I looked around to see many people walking into the staion and out.Many of them were teenagers.

Some group of girls walked out and eyed me from head to toe. One of them winked at me. I raised an eyebrow and then thought 'So many useless girls here'.

I winked back making them blush.They then went away.

I then walked off to an more obvious place.

I wanted to make sure that (F/N) will be able to spot me. I put my hands in my pockets as I was walking by the benches outside the station.

I looked at the time and it was 10 pass already. Is she not going to come? I thought as I pouted in the thought.

I then sat on the bench waiting.

After a few minutes I saw a really pretty girl. She had her (H/L) (H/C) hair swaying around as she was looking around.

She looked confused. She wore a cute (F/C) dress which reached just above her knee.

She was gorgeous. I was staring at her confused little expression.

Somehow those seemed so familiar. I tilted  my head.

I then saw a group of boys aproaching her. Her expression went from confused to annoyed.

I stood up and walked towards  the group. I pushed my way through. (Trying to act bold)

I then saw a guy wrapping his arm around her waist and she is trying to get out of his grip.

She was not annoyed now. She seemed more like angry.

When I was about to help her. She managed to get out of grip and hit him in his stomach with her knee.

The whole gang now had a painful expression and the guy was so on the floor.

The girl now clapped her hand clean making the group of people pick up the guy and run.

Now it was me and the girl.

I was in shock that a girl like her can actually do stuff like that.

The girl was busy fiddling with the dress. And then sorting her hair out.

I starred at her.Why did she look familiar to me I thought as I lookrd her head to toe.

She looked up to me and raised an eyebrow. "Sting" she said in an low tone. She seemed pissed.

She knows my name? I thought."Am I that popular that girls I haven't met before know my name" I said with a dashing smile.

She blinked a few times and then said "No. You think too much of yourself" she said.

Wow. She is playing hard to get. I got a smirk on my face.

She continued "What about our date?" She said as she rolled ger eyes.

"W-wait a second" I said. "I have a date today, I'm waiting for her" I said as I was still waiting for (F/N) arrival.

She then said "I am (F/N)" whiles crossing her arms.

Readers POV

"WHAT?" Sting screamed. His eyes widened.

What an idiot he is. He didn't even recognise his own date.

"Calm Down you stupid clown" I said.He then came closer to me.

"Stop invading my personal space" I said. He then said "No wonder these cruel and harsh words are coming out from this kawaii face".

I blush slightly at the fact that he called me 'Kawaii'.

"Sorry, I couldn't recognise you. It's just that you look way different today." He said as he had a slight blush on his face.

He actually looked cute when he blushes like that.

He grinned at me. I looked the other way and then said "Lets get this date over with soon".

He then grabbed my hand and said "Lets go (F/N) I will make sure that you will have the best date ever".

He the  dragged me into the train station.

-End Of Chapter-

Authors Note:
Want to know what happens on the date?
Read share comment and vote