Chapter 14

So happy I reached 900 reads for this fanfiction thank you... Just to tell you that it will be finishing soon so keep reading guys and please keep supporting me with votes :D-BlahBlah 

Stings POV 

It's Thursday now and I haven't seen (Y/N) since two days. Seems like she is skipping school since of what had happened last time. I'm sitting in design and right now I'm seeing that Zen guy talking to guys in our class. Loke came and joined our table and now I' think that Loke aint such a bad guy since he has helped us with the incident. 

"she ain't in" I said looking at Loke,he then replied " yes Erza went this morning and (Y/N) said she ain't feeling well" I nodded in disappointment. "well I think its best for her to let her be alone so that she could recover from the shock of his arrival"Yukino said. "whose arrival Yukino?" someone voiced said. We looked up to see Zen towering Yukino from behind. He had put his hand on her shoulder to make her face him. 

"its none of your business, take your filthy hands of her" Rogue said before I could say something. Zen looked at Rogue and raised an eyebrow in interest. "what will you do if I don't remove it?" Zen asked him with a smirk on his face. Yukino then stood up and pushed Zen aside. "Zen you should stop messing about with people" Yukino said. "oh yeah I totally forgot you ain't (Y/N)" he said as he put his hand in his pocket. "just tell her hiding from me won't work" Zen said. 

"whats your business with her?!"I shouted in anger. "who are you?" Zen asked as he looked at me. I stood up as I started to feel more anger. "are you one of her new side mans?" Zen asked and he started to laugh. "its no concern to you" I said. " well then its no concern to you what my business is with my darling" Zen said. Did he just call (Y/N) his 'darling'.

 "Students, don't mess about get on with your work please"Miss Bruno said as she came from the prep room to help the other student. I never disrespect miss Bruno she is just like my mother to me so I tried to calm down by grabbing Rogues fanta bottle and drinking it. Zen walked back to his seat and continued with his work. 

"Sting" I heard Loke beside me. I looked at him in response. " I think its best for you to ask Lucy she knows everything" he said. yes maybe she is able to answer all of those questions. " I will take you guys with me and the whole squad is going to be there" Loke then added." why are you taking us with you" I asked in confusion. "because I think we will need you to help us with (Y/N)" Loke said. I nodded in agreement. Right now all I want is the answers to my countless questions.

(time skip brought to you by Lectors new shirt)

Zens POV

I kept running.

My legs would not stop.

The fear of me getting caught was so great. 

Its dark behind me.

The streets are empty. 

All of a sudden I could hear his foot steps behind me. 

His heavy breathing. 

My legs started to shake with the overload of work. 

The chances of him catching up in this chase were high. 

"ZENNNNNN!" I could hear him scream behind me with anger. 

I tripped. 

The fear of him approaching of me was way greater than the pain I had felt from falling. 

Grabbing my collar in anger he said "Why did you do that?" 

He punched me directly on the nose making me fall on the cold ground again.

"Answer me why to her" he screamed. 

 He palmed his face. 

I could feel the blood from my nose trickle down.

I could hear more foot steps behind him. 

I looked up to see Natsu, Erza and her. 

Sting crouched down eye level with me. 

he took his hand off his face. 

I could see tears in his eyes. 

I looked at (Y/N) she was also crying. 

All of the sudden I felt guilty. 

I felt guilty for that mistake I did to her

I could feel my tears forming on my eyes. 

I feel so uncool right now. 

"she was innocent a - and you ruined her entire life just like that" Sting said making the tears drop out of my eyes.

END OF CHAPTER 

Guys the next chapter will be the last and final chapter but before that please vote and support this fan fiction so that you could find out that one secret that now even Sting knows about-Blah BLah