Chapter 10

Thanks for over 600 reads I'm really happy and now that I have completed most of my school work I can update more on this story hope you guys enjoyed it so far and will enjoy more of this  - BlahBlah

Chapter 9

Stings POV

It's 3 AM at night and I still cant sleep. I have been staring at the ceiling for the past few hours and I have occasionally even looked at my phone to check the time. I just cant go to sleep.My eyes are just not willing to shut.

 It's because of what had happened in school the previous day. I just cant stop thinking about it. The scene keeps flashing into my mind. I feel so happy and confused at the same time. Confused to why and how everything had happened at that moment when I kissed her. 

But the biggest reason why I am confused is because of what had happened after it.After she decided to slap me and kiss me.

*flashback*8

She let go of me. 

I looked at her with pure embarrassment written all over my face. 

I could feel my cheeks burn as I saw her turn red.

She suddenly put her hand on her mouth and she widened her eyes.  

She pushed me aside before I could say anything to her. 

I then saw her run down the corridors. 

I wanted to stop her but she was long gone. 

* end of flashback*

*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*

"mmmh" I mumbled as I put my pillow on top of my head to block to source of noise to reach my ears.

"wake up baka" Rougue said and then took my blanket and pillow away from me. 

The sudden fresh air reaching my skin started to make me shiver. All I wanted is to be back in my blanket. "give blanket " I managed to say.

Rogue then replied saying"NO you are getting late for school you idiot its 20 pass 8. I'm going ahead bye"

" 20 pass 8..... " I mumbled " TWENTY PASS EIGHT" I shouted as I stood up from bed. "oh shit I'm going to be late for school!" I shouted as I ran into the bathroom. 

- Time skip brought to by Rogue Cheney -

"Sting why are you late?!  you should be a role model for the younger students here. Here you come in looking all rough and untidy that even half an hour late! You are 18 years old and you will attend university next. Be more organised because this wont do in University. Go and sit down" my phycology teacher lectured me as I walked into class late.I looked at Rogue but he had a small smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes and sat down.

I seriously hate this class. I just wanted this horror to finish as soon as possible as I had design last two periods.

But the thing is (Y/N).

Since what had happened yesterday won't it be...

"Awkward?"

Readers POV

"Awkward" I said.

Levy and Lucy looked at each other then looked at me.

 I had told  Levy and Lucy everything that had happened yesterday now in my English class.

"Won't it be awkward between me and Sting? I don't even know if I like him or not" I said as I was pretending to be writing some work. 

Me, Lucy and Levy sit on the same table and we were working together with our English work, well we are pretending that we are doing work but we actually talking about my situation.

"You obviously like him" Lucy said. "I ship the two of you" Levy added to Lucy's answer.

"b- but what about him?" I questioned them. 

-_- Lucy

-.- Levy 

"what?" I questioned looking at their faces.

"he KISSED YOU BAKA " the two them shouted together at once. Everyone's attention in class was now on our table. I could start to feel my cheeks turn red.

"Girls? is this work or something else that you want to share to the class" our English teacher started.

"No Miss... erm its just work related" Levy managed to say. "It better be, now be more quiet girls "Miss said and then carried on with her own work.

"phew" the three of us said in reunion.

"Its obvious that you two like, no love each other and the actions from yesterday clearly show it" Lucy started.

"You know what I'm really not ready for this drama and lets discuss this later" I said as I started to feel irritated at the word 'love'. 

End Of Chapter 

Read and Vote

sorry I'm tired now but I promise that I will update more sooner from now on.- Blah Blah