Chapter 8

Just wanted thank you guys for reading this fan fiction <3 -BlahBlah

Stings POV

Its afternoon and we are in design class.I had my head on the desk as I was waiting for my teacher to come back from the prep room to get my materials.

I looked up to see (y/n) looking confused whiles she was drawing. She dropped her pencil and then started rubbing all her work out. She then dropped the rubber and started crunching her work up.

I got my head up from the desk and looked at her. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" I asked. She looked up and had a sad expression on her face.

Loke then came and sat next to her whiles saying "want me to help you with sketching?".

My blood started boiling. I was just about to tell him to remove himself but before that "Yes please, I can't seem to get it to look 3D" (Y/n) responded.

I froze. I couldn't feel my blood boil instead I felt cold. I felt like I got rejected.
"Oi Sting you look like a clown that didn't get cake on their face" Rogue whispered into my ear.

I looked away from (y/n) and stood up. I looked at Rogue.

I didn't know how to react. I had way too many emotions at once which made me confuse.

I walked out of class taking the excuse that I'm looking for my teacher.

Reader POV

I saw Sting leaving the classroom whiles he said "I'm going to look for Mrs Bruno". I pretended that I didn't hear and just continued with getting my sketches down.

I felt really bad for just not taking his help. Instead here I am getting help with Loke.

~~Time skip brought to you by Rogue and Frosh ~~

Its the end of the school day and here I am sitting with Loke at the Local cafe.I was drinking my favourite mocha whiles Loke had cofee.

Loke tried to talk to me but the conversation would always die out.

"So (y/n) how many siblings do you have?"

"None"

"Oh okay"

Loke then dropped me home.

I went upstairs and just fell into my bed. The comfy feeling made me feel much better than before.

I logged into my social medias and did some anime blogging. After that I watched and checked out some new realises of anime series.

However Sting wouldn't leave my mind. The expression he had today (Image above) made me feel really hurt inside. Even though it was only for a split second when I saw it I still felt responsible for it.

I decided to log into my normal account. I logged in but all I was hoping for was a direct message from him or a post of him.

Stings POV

I'm on my Instagram scrolling through my news feed. I was just hoping to see if (y/n) posted something.

After I refreshed my page I saw a picture (y/n) posted of her and her demon squad girls just now.

She is online.

I quickly double tapped to like her post.

Readers POV
I checked my notifications to see "'Stingeucliffe_' liked your post".

He is online.

End of chapter
What will happen next?

I shall leave it here because I'm really sleepy :'O
However thanks for the votes and reads and sorry for taking my time to update and that even with short chapters.

By the way excuse my grammer and spelling mistakes