50. You and Me and Miles Kane and Some Kid I went to School With

A/N: 50 CHAPTERS!!! Never thought that this would make it to 50 when I first started it but HERE WE ARE.  So sorry this took as long as it did. I had this chapter finished almost a week ago but then due to a computer malfunction I ended up with a corrupt file that I couldn't recover ( so I just cried for a while and started rewriting it) Im actually happier with how the rewrite came out then the original so I guess it's a blessing in disguise? Sure, we'll go with that. 

We're starting to get close to the end of things here there will be a couple more happy chapters before we start to close in on the ending. Really excited for the next few because YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE OWEN! HE IS NERDLORDOFTHEGAYS OK?!?! I love him D:  

Anyways hope you guys like this! let me know what you think love you all <3

    When Miles wakes up in the morning he finds himself alone. The sheets next to him where Alex had once been being cold meant that he must have gotten up a while before Miles awoke. He found it odd considering that it was only 5:30. The sun had barely started to seep in through the open curtains leaving the room with a dusty blue glow. Miles pulled back the blanket and sat on the edge of the bed letting his toes hit the cold wooden floor and causing a shiver to run up his spine. He walked over to his bag and pulled out a black long sleeve shirt. He'd forgotten how cold it could be in Sheffield even in September. It seems a little colder waking up alone.

The house still mostly dark leaving Miles wondering where Alex had gone. Maybe he had just gotten up to use the bathroom? No, the sheets still would have been warm. When Miles gets to the stairs ( after stubbing his toe while rounding the corner in the hallway because it's DARK!) He finds the answer to his question of where Alex had gone.

Alex was on the couch with Alexa leaning against his chest. The only light illuminating them was leaking in from the kitchen giving the room a warm orange tint. Alex had one arm wrapped around her with a hand on her belly his thumb slowly stroking across the fabric of her t-shirt. Even though She wasn't showing yet Miles found the gesture endearing. In Alex's other hand he had his phone, looking through something Miles couldn't see from where he was standing on the stairs. He decided to hang back for a moment, hiding behind the wall, and taking a seat on the step to watch the two without their knowledge.

"According to the App, this says with the dates you gave me that you've got to be eight or nine weeks along and our baby is the size of a kidney bean," Alex said smiling at Alexa. " I'm so happy." He muttered pressing his face into her hair to hide his smile.

"I'm happy too," Alexa said. " I Just wish that the timing was better. Like couldn't this have waited until after the wedding?" She sighed.

"Why does that matter?" Alex laughed.

"Because!I'll be like four months by then. I'll defiantly have a bump. I've already had my bridesmaid dress fitted. Now I have to tell Cat we need to redo it. She's already stressed out enough about this fake wedding. I'll be fat and my tits will be huge and those awful girls Cat's hangs around with already dislike me. Can you Imagine the sorts of things they'll say to me when they find out I'm pregnant? Even worse if they find out that it's yours!" Alexa complained.

"Fuck those girls, they're not worth a moment of your time. The only reason they feel the need to bring down other people is because they're dissatisfied with their own lives. They want to make everyone else as miserable as they are. You're never going to see them who gives a damn what they think?" Alex rolled his eyes. "Besides, you'll still be the most beautiful girl up there."

"Don't let Cat hear you say that. She's the bride after all." Alexa laughed.

"Loophole! She's not going to show up. So you're the prettiest." Alex said. " If I'm honest, though, regardless of Cat I've still always thought you were the most radiant woman I ever did see. From the first moment I laid my eyes on you."